wHEN DRUNK WHAT DO YOU DO?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't drink. I've never been drunk in my life.

You can flash while I'm sobber, anytime you want...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
My friends love me drunk. I have a tendency to become extra-friendly; I hug and kiss people a lot. :wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When drunk, ive learnt not to post on the net as i know i will regret it later

Don't drink and post? :biggrin1:

I don't do anything really strange when drunk. I rarely get drunk anymore - I know what my hangovers are like and I NEVER want to go through THAT again! (I do have a wine and cheese party coming up though - complete with hot tub! But I've partied with these people before and they don't do anything too out of the ordinary...)

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I play Cole Porter on the piano and engage in witty repartee with my socialite wife, which quickly devolves into sneering acrimony and thinly-veiled contempt in front of our guests.

Then she passes out in a champagne bucket and I make out with the butler.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who needs to be DRUNK to do something fun ??? I try to do something weird, different or outrageous every time I go out. What I do depends on whether or not it's a business meeting and whether there are kids around... :wink:

PS: I never get drunk but I do enjoy a beer buzz.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely drink because it raises ones blood sugar, but I will do it once in a great while if the timing is right. Even if I have some wine or beer, it's very seldom that I would have more than 2 glasses. Last night my friend made dinner and we drank some wine. It was one of those rare occasions where I got buzzed. I played MP3 music by THE DOORS on my computer and sang along. I probably sound terrible to everyone else, but last night I thought that I could have filled in for our buddy Jim Morrison live on stage.