wHEN DRUNK WHAT DO YOU DO?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I talk ON AND ON AND ON, I'm already very chatty so me drunk is a veritable word fest.

Me too. I'm normally not a very talkative person but once I'm drunk I become the life of the party. Whenever I meet new people and they say "You don't talk much do you?" somebody usually answers for me "Get him drunk, you won't be able to shut him up." I do all kinds of stuff when I'm drunk, whatever seems fun at the time is what I end up doing.

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not that i'm always drunk, au contraire, but when i am, i tend to talk a lot, and usually fell compassion for the people i really don't like. what can i say, i'm a good soul!LOL

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
A little drunk I relax. More alcohol and I get loud. More than that leads to some arythmic guitar playing. A little more drunk and I start smoking large quantities of cigarettes. Very drunk and I start taking off clothes. I actually ran around the block naked once. Did all but the latter tonight.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I drive badly when I am drunk (just kidding I do not drink and drive)

I vomit when I am drunk (or have the past, from mixing different drinks)

I have not been drunk in the past 10 years or more, not even buzzed. (I have an occasional drink, I can go a month or more without even thinking about a drink)