When everyone is in a relationship, except "you".

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_am12388, Feb 12, 2009.

1. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

All of my friends are in relationships, yes, every single one. I'm the only one out of all of my friends who has had only 1 boyfriend in their whole entire life. I'm actually getting sick of hanging out with my friends and their boyfriends. I guess I don't need a boyfriend to function.

Anyone else in this position ?

2. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    I believe I also fit in this category. I wish I had someone.

3. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I have been single for awhile and 99% of my friends that I see daily have a bf/gf. It gets old always seeing them togather and hearing about how they need to do this with another couple and how they did this with another couple! I sometimes want to punch them in the face.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been through this in my younger days, but I ended up the lucky one. I eventually met the most wonderful woman in the world, and we have had 23 years of sheer bliss together. I couldn't imagine a more wonderful marriage. Words of encouragement, I hope.

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    luckily, I'm not the only one in my circle who's unattached...
    in fact, 2 of my friends were just telling me how much they want to meet the right woman & settle down & have a family...

6. AZNEWGUY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most of my friends are single right now and we are all in our 30's. It seems that everyone is looking for that perfect one. One of my friends ended up marrying a woman from his country just to get married, and has already cheated on her. I don't want to be like that :(

7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Single BECAUSE I am sane.

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

Hopefully this will change soon. I'm gonna stand at the bar tonight and look pretty. Seems to work.

9. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Ahahahha!!!! Love it!

10. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, I hope to end this soon : /

11. D_ExJagSack

D_ExJagSack New Member

r u really a guy??? Woow u look hot, i guess u dont need a gf/bf just go out and have FUN!

12. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:

You know what I'm talking about!

13. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

At Christmas I had two relationships end suddenly. It was completely devastating, and I can still hardly believe it all happened as it did. I was devastated for a while, it's getting better now. But I'm older, and have been through this kind of stuff.

We usually exagerate our emotions and work ourselves into a real sadness and depression by comparing our lack to other people's seeming ability "to have." However, take a closer look at most of the people in relationships. I'll be most are in not very good relationships. And they put aside all their unhealthy behaviors to try to have one good day/night on Valentine's only to watch them fall apart sooner or later.

It's okay to be single. In order to find the love you want, you have to become the love you seek. You are the answer to your problem, the helper you've always needed. When you get a hold of that, you suddenly become empowered, and attractive, and people will start flocking to you.

Trust me on this. I've been working through grief over my losses, but I have no regrets about my role in all this.

There is someone for you. But become the person you hope to find, and they'll be there when you're ready.

And don't sweat this Valentine's day crap. My Christmas day sucked like new vacuum, but it was just one day, and there are all kinds of new opportunities rolling my way. You be that way too. You deserve a great life.

14. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

If this was directed toward me, then yes, I'm a guy, ahah, and thanks. :D

15. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Yes I do!! Bahah! Isn't it ever so annoying ? I hate when they go, "awh, baby, you're so sweet", and then they smooch, UGGGGHHH, and then you can hear the kissing sound effects, *GAG*, sooooo over it.

16. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Awh, this is sweet. Yeah, I'm fine being single, I'm just tired of being around "un-single" people, LOL! The whole kissy kissy thing just gets too much sometimes, it's sickening, ahah.

17. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

QFT!

18. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

What's QFT ?

19. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    Yeah I'm with am12387, whats QFT?

am12387, I can't stand it when they do that! You're sitting there while they are doing it thinking "Oh my gosh just go get a room and hump already! You're anoying me." Or my favorite is to look at them and go "Awww, look at the sweet couple, only wish I had a person to do that with, but no I'm always alone. I guess it is just not meant for me" and start pretend crying so they start paying attention to you and when they go all dr.phil on you telling you you will find someone look up and go "you think so? me to lets go to the mall" and just be all chippy happy like nothing happend. Stuns them for a moment, its funny. In my book.

20. B_am12388

B_am12388 New Member

Ahaha, I've never done that before! Sounds hilarious! I should try it one day, ahah! Well, I work anyways, and I don't have time to hang out with my friends a lot, so when I do see them, it's not that annoying, but if I did have to see them everyday, I'd probably shoot myself, or them, ahah.

Draft saved Draft deleted