When friends and family find out.......

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is the reaction from your friends and family when they find out that your partner is well hung.....

Christmas Day A few years ago

It was the first time that I had been back home to NZ for a long time and so that meant I was in attendance at "Family Christmas Day". Now that is worrying enough as it is, without having the new man on tow.

Patrick(his real name) is a big man. He is 6 foot 4 and well built, he was also well hung and 10 years older than me. As the day progressed and my aunties (who I liken to the witches of eastwick) got drunker and drunker they decided it was time to check out little D's new man.

One particularly drunk and bold Aunt, Bev(her real name) decided to "see what her little neice is getting" and made a lunge for his crotch. I had prepared Patrick earlier and warned him to take things in his stride, that the Aunties could get a little raucous and that under no cirumstances show any fear. They would annihilate him. So as Bev grabbed his tool, he didn't seem to flustered.

I thought that would be the end of it but no, she couldn't believe it......she wanted to see the real thing...it couldn't be that big. I was mortified, thank god grandpop was snoozing. The Aunties started a cheer up.."show us, show us". Patrick whipped it out of his pants and gave them all a good look. Long enough so they could be sure that they had seen it so he didn't have to do it again.

Well, that changed the vibe on christmas evening. Everyone started looking at me and then at Patrick. I think when they saw his tool it changed their "idea" of me instantly. My mother was really shocked. Eventually the conversation moved onto other things but nearly everyone made a comment concerning my love of sex. All my aunties assume I am addicted to sex, or must be really good at it and have started to ask me lots of questions about sex in general. When they saw my partners tool I was suddenly sexualized and it has been hard to shake.

This has been the same experience with male friends. When a male friend had seen Patrick's in the toilet he said to me "Patrick had a dick the size of a roll of linoleum". Then he started to ask me lot's of questions. He said it takes a women who loves cock to handle something like that. He called me dirty de (which is my handle here). He, like my family see me as a bit of a deviant for having a partner well hung. I also try not to give girlfriends too much information either.......they all want to see it.

So, I'm wondering of the other ladies. Has having a well hung partner changed peoples perception of you?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is hilarious! I haven't had an s/o in years but I don't think there's anyone in my family who I would want to see my s/o's cock if I had one! Your aunts must be quite the party girls, haha.

Your guys seems to have had a pretty good attitude about it, good for him not letting them get to him. I'm sure that shut them up. As for them seeing you as more visceral, that's just envy, and I think you're a big enough girl to take it.

Okay, rub their noses in it when they bring it up, that should work. "Oh YES, it is the most AMAZING experience in the world to just have him plunge that huge tool into me over and over for hours. Ahem, was it something I said?"