When fucking, is lube required?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For vaginal intercourse I have never used lubricant. Either nature takes care of that naturally or condoms can be purchased pre-lubricated

Lubricated or not; condoms need extra lube, frequently applied, in my experience.

I have had a lot of unprotected vaginal sex in the past without any lube, and in hindsight, I think I was fucking up. I try to make it a habit as a preventative measure now. Sore pussy frustration fixed that.

Reactions: ronin001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
90% of the time I need lube with my husband. It's been that way since day 1 no matter how wet I get. He's pretty girthy. With my Master (who is avg) I don't need it most of the time. I like not having to use it, it feels so much better.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
90% of the time I need lube with my husband. It's been that way since day 1 no matter how wet I get. He's pretty girthy. With my Master (who is avg) I don't need it most of the time. I like not having to use it, it feels so much better.

Good input. And from someone who actually knows.

Thank you. Pet has stated the same: girth is the issue. After some time sex is painful no matter what. It took me a while to understand that it wasn't for lack of arousal and it's just something we have to do.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. Pet has stated the same: girth is the issue. After some time sex is painful no matter what. It took me a while to understand that it wasn't for lack of arousal and it's just something we have to do.

That which is a valued asset, can also be your undoing! A combination of her tightness and my (modest) girthiness, some of our favorite attributes, also can work against my partner and I if we are not careful. Never caught myself thinking: darn, shouldn't have used that lube.

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lube is a must. I was getting fucked but a TS a few weeks ago and she was pretty thick. The first time she brought over a really good lube and it made me want to cum in seconds, the next time she brought a cheap lube and it kept going dry and just wasnt as great. I am a huge supporter on high end lubes if its going in my ass

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can probably count on one hand the number of times the Mrs. and I have done it without lube, and we've been together over 10 years. One of those times was a few months ago when we were on the road and neglected to bring any. We had to put a fair amount of saliva to use. Like @Tattooed Goddess ' hubby, I'm pretty well up there in girth. Heck, we're practically dick twins. :D

Reactions: lapdog2001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vag or anal, do you need to use lube when fucking? Does your cock size have anything to do with it? Does being cut vs uncut have anything to do with it?

For me, whether fucking ass or being fucked, lube has always been a must, but never needed it for vag

I frequently break condoms when fucking ass, which I think is due to my girth. Can't even get it in without lube.

I think lube is a personal think. For me I fuck only pussy and each one is different. The moisture content (wetness) is different per each individual. I find using lube makes fucking more pleasurable. You can use to much lube that takes away from sensitivity to an extend. Only use what is needed to get the job done. That has been my rule of thumb for using lube. no need to over do because it just starts working against you. Enjoy!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the Mrs and I never used lube until she got a little older. at 6.5" girth it can be a little painful without lube. just the other nite, "ya know, you're not getting any smaller."