When getting a massage...

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have had many massages, and have only had boners when the massage therapist has done massage in the abdominal region and once when a not-so professional massage woman asked me to be completely nude and she started rubbing my legs in such a way that they kept banging into my cock. It sems to be that most professional do all that they can to make sure that this doesn't happen.

navyhung09

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always seem to get an erection during a massage. I been massaged by both men and women. The massage therapist who have private practice are more vocal about making comments about my size. I dont mind them making comments, just donʻt touch my dick without asking. I prefer sheets because my dick always seems to get in the way when they are rubbing my upper thigh. I have done it nude with a male massage therapist and I felt I could trust him and would not jerk me off, but when I least expected it he started stroke me and I had the most explosive orgasm. He had built me up so much without touching my genitals that with a few strokes and I was moaning like cow for him to let go. He cleaned me up afterward and he told me that I looked like needed to release some tension. I appreciated it but I wished he would have asked me first.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go to a woman named Sarah, who was very professional bu tshe understood that I had some stress issues with my hips and my lower abdominal muscles. She would massage my stomach and the area between my hip bones and my pubic bone. She would also massage the ligaments and muscles on the inside of my thighs. She has actually touched my penis and my balls with the back of her hand, but never actually reached over and grabbed it. It was actually no big deal. She and her husband moved away.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm nude, and when I finally turnover....I'm pitching tent. They always smile and shake their heads. If they ever say anything, I just say how good they are at what they do.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would never have anything on during a massage and my masseurs are always male. I generally make a joke that I hope they won't mind if I get a hard on at some point because I know I will, especially while they're working on my inner thighs, butt or lower abs. Most will just ignore it, some gently move it out of the way, some take care of it. Draping is usually up to the masseur although I prefer none. If the room is particularly hot I will ask to remove it.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm usually naked and under a sheet.

Over the years I've had many professional massages from men and women but prefer men because I like deep-tissue and muscular massages and since men are generally physically stronger....

If my glutes, inner thighs and lower back are massaged, I get a hardon.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every massage I've gotten, I've been nude. No happy endings, but LOTS of massage oil. Usually a male CMT. If my softie or erection gets in the way, they move it, or work around it.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always nude, two are masseuse, one is a masseur. usually never drapped until they are done with that area. They'll just drape my back while doing my legs, glutes, inner thighs. The one masseuse gives me the happy ending, the other hands me a towel while she does the inner thighs and butt being teasing my privates with her fingers. The masseur never drapes me and massages my lower abs rubbing under my cock, always asks if he can take care of that, it's usually hard but haven't let him do it yet.

frogprince1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm always nude when I get a massage and always from an male. I am comfortable either way covered or uncovered hard or soft. Whatever is comfortable to them. I'm not there for happy endings either but I wouldn't mind one either. :biggrin1: