When getting head do you like them to spit or swallow?

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This old question poped into my head today..just like me other half did last night :eek: So I have 2 questions for you LPSG peeps..

When getting head do you like them to swallow or spit?
When giving head do you like to swallow or spit?

Such questions have haunted us since the begining of time...well it has me since I was a teen giving a guy head....they always just shove there dick to the back of ya throat and say " they are cumming " at the same time they are shooting there load down your throat! Give a guy a little warning!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
unfortunately my wifes mouth isn't big enough to give me head so i have to rely on some male friends. I don't mind if they swallow or spit but one once held it in his mouth and then kissed me and shared it. That was so horny.

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
unfortunately my wifes mouth isn't big enough to give me head so i have to rely on some male friends. I don't mind if they swallow or spit but one once held it in his mouth and then kissed me and shared it. That was so horny.

OMFG....that aint a dick....its a pile driver.....

Took one look at ya knob...i started choking and my ass ring started puckering..:rolleyes:

I guess im just a size queen :tongue:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Yes, Yes, Yes! :naughty: :yumyum:

suck_u_forever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I fancy someone enough to want to put their penis into my mouth in the first place, then Im gonna want them to cum in my mouth - and I'll swallow too! ;)

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I fancy someone enough to want to put their penis into my mouth in the first place, then Im gonna want them to cum in my mouth - and I'll swallow too! ;)

I agree completely. If I give my cock to someone and they enjoy it they should enjoy the taste of my cum. If I give head, it is only to someone whom I really like and I want to swallow.

I guess it's just that if it's just sex, who cares but if it is more than that drinking cum is an essential part of the experiance

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't let a whole lot of guys suck me, but if they do, I'd at least like for them to let me cum in their mouth. Pulling out is like being woken out of a good-ass dream right when you're getting to the best part.

As for me, I definitely will suck a cock and at least hold the cum in my mouth until they leave. I have a couple of consistent hookups that I will swallow, but I don't swallow guys that are just random hookups.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
right, if i had a monogomous boyfriend, i'd swallow his load everytime.
but i'd have to know he was with me and only me.
i like for guys to swallow me as well, but i completely understand if they dont want to.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If reading your post and looking at your avatar don't make the reader's cock harden, he should have his testosterone checked immediately! You're a hot fucker!

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely swallow - giving and receiving. I know many people have health concerns these days, but come on...why bother going for the prize just to throw it away?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when my girlfriend swallows but not as much as covering her in my hot cum, then rubbing it in like it`s lotion.:smile:

lafever

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have always loved the feeling of cumming in someones mouth. Most that let you cum in their mouth will swallow. If they spit it out they still swallow some. Have only had a couple spit. I have had several take it out of their mouths and stroke my cock while I ejaculate. I have never complained about that either. But I do prefer the swallowers.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I might fancy you to stick the whole you up my ass! your an all american cutie although your across the pond.Idid not have the chance to think about it the first time. The guy grabbed my head and pushed it all the way down on his cock while cumming. Later he explained it as easy clean up.See that tasted like nothing ,dropped it right down the back of your throat.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when my girlfriend swallows but not as much as covering her in my hot cum, then rubbing it in like it`s lotion.:smile:
I have never understood the rubbing it in like lotion . . . cause it's not. :confused:

Agreed, I always swallow unless he pulls out and wants to cum in my pussy or ass.

love my girls to swallow, and sometimes while its in their mouth i like for them to kiss me i think its fucking hot
I like that too. :wink:

Swallowing is another way of saying " I love you".
:heart: I agree :heart:

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always want my girl to swallow - I hate it when they spit

I have tasted my own cum as I am not gonna expect a partner to swallow it if it was disgusting - I didnt enjoy the taste nut it certainly was not awful

If it was apparently gummi bears are the answer!