when girth too big for a blowjob

lahaine

Sexy Member
Media
i know it depends on the mouth but how big do u reckon a cock has to be before it causes problems?

as a general rule of thmb id say 5.5 inches and upwards

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm exactly 5.5" in girth and while I wouldn't say it's caused any "problems" per se, some girls have said they didn't feel like they could perform to the full extent of their abilities. I think they were making an excuse for a less than stellar bj, but it was an excuse I didn't mind hearing, honestly :tongue:

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6.5", usually teeth and sore jaws are a problem.:eek:uch: My last girl said it was like trying to swallow a baseball. :eek:
yeah... same here randll, i'm 6'6" and a little more than 7" in girth. my girlfriend gets a lot of sore jaws... and when i get really hard it basically doesn't fit. so she's become much better at using her hands and tongue... which is completely understandable.

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7.1 circumference and yeah. girls with smaller mouths can't really do it, and those on the smaller side do get sore jaws. But some girls are just fine w/ it. Oddly enough there's a big range in mouth size out there, so it always depends and there's no "set point" at which is too big.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
7.1 circumference and yeah. girls with smaller mouths can't really do it, and those on the smaller side do get sore jaws. But some girls are just fine w/ it. Oddly enough there's a big range in mouth size out there, so it always depends and there's no "set point" at which is too big.

Don't worry, Scot, you'll get it licked.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm only 6" round but my wife has a small mouth so it hurts her jaw to suck for a long time, so I'm guessing depending on the girls mouth it shouldn't be more than 5" thick

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well maybe often it can be a matter of how long(as well as how long).

Keeping your arms above your head maybe easy but of course impossible

So though it may seem apparent it maybe different strokes for different folks(depending on mouth size,dimensions teeth size and topology,cheek muscles,sneezing etc)

Flaccid insertion could be tried but timely extraction might be important

As to whether anyone has got there organ stuck in an orifice of the oral kind (or for that matter any other) anecdote and ledger-main may supplant evidence but I don't know of anyone residing here having to call up the authorities.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At nigh 7" girth, I haven't found a woman who couldn't get it comfortably in her mouth. HOWEVER, if she has a small mouth (like my wife) that means that a bit too much teeth get in the action. It's not her jaws that get sore, but my cock from being bitten!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah but how deep can they go. I once did a guy that only head and 2 of 10 inches could fit

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At nigh 7" girth, I haven't found a woman who couldn't get it comfortably in her mouth. HOWEVER, if she has a small mouth (like my wife) that means that a bit too much teeth get in the action. It's not her jaws that get sore, but my cock from being bitten!

Amen brother... you ain't lyin'!!!!! I just keep the dick sucking to a bare minimum... under a few minutes and that's it. Although, they can cradle it in their hands and lick the shaft up and down and all around... I also like to rub it across their lips and mouth. Sucking just the head is fine with me though!

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last three whores who tried to deep throat ended up gagging. First two made it to a waste basket to heave, the third spewed on my shoes. All three assured me beforehand that they could take it. At least they gave it the old college try, God bless 'em. Eight inch girth is too much for most women.:thumbsdown2:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In 30 years of sex, I've only come across one dick that was too girthy to suck, and it was also the biggest monster I've ever had. I guess I just have a big mouth.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm exactly 5.5" in girth and while I wouldn't say it's caused any "problems" per se, some girls have said they didn't feel like they could perform to the full extent of their abilities. I think they were making an excuse for a less than stellar bj, but it was an excuse I didn't mind hearing, honestly :tongue:
No, they were not making excuses. Most women have small mouths, I oughta know I'm one of them. However I make up for it by having no gag reflex. I dated a guy who was 8x6 and it took me months and months to be able to comfortably suck him without scraping. Come to think of it, he is probably the reason I have TMJ . . .

Six inch girth might be the average girth on this site; but it is well above average for the general populace.

I'm only 6" Only 6" ?!?!:eek: Dude that is way above average girth.
round but my wife has a small mouth so it hurts her jaw to suck for a long time, Well it's no wonder. so I'm guessing depending on the girls mouth it shouldn't be more than 5" thick That would be my guess as well.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very limited experience here - only given one guy a blowjob, and he was pretty average size both length and girth.

I do have a small mouth though. I make up for that in other ways...:wink:

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experiences I would say about 30-40% of the people who have give me a blowjob could take me fully........I couldn't even imagine a women taking more than 6.5 to 7

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah in line w/ the other guys here w/ the 7 girth, blowjobs are mostly limited to head action and a tad beyond, but as I said most could do that. There were a few girls who were taller w/ wide smiles who could perform normally