When going down on a guy...

OmahaBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you are going down on a guy, or have someone going down on you, what is an appropriate way of telling them they have some 'dingle berries'? It happened to me recently. I was going down on guy and I knew he liked his butt being played with, and when I reached in between is legs, I felt the left overs from his most recent trip to the bathroom, and I didn't think it was right to tell him. So how would I tell him to clean the eff up?

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it depends on your relationship... If it's someone you've been with a while, tell them, kill the mood and try again later. If it's a one nighter... just ignore it and don't do it or point it out and see how they react. It depends on how big a deal it is to you.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:yumyum: I have this strange craving for Raisinettes now.

Absolutely the funniest thing I've read so far today. :rofl:

As for the OP; I agree it depends on your relationship with this person.
:puke:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it depends on your relationship... If it's someone you've been with a while, tell them, kill the mood and try again later. If it's a one nighter... just ignore it and don't do it or point it out and see how they react. It depends on how big a deal it is to you.

I agree. If it is someone you have been with for awhile, then I would tell him, to make sure it doesn;t happen again. I would want to know if the shoe was on the other foot.
It would be a big deal to me and it would prevent me from doing it. If it was a one nighter, I would stop and never see them again. Sorry. :eek:

kistejordfeste

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is probably the most disturbing thing I have heard in a while. But i completely agree with the shower before oral rule. Just showering before any form of sex is a necessity.

Just come right out and tell them, it might be embarrassing but if they want both of you to enjoy it, then they should fix it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*puts down blueberry muffin* thanks :irked:

i just reshuffled my "must have" list for a partner.

a close personal relationship with soap now tops sense of humor and nice ass.

clean ass for the win.