When going to the toilet (no nasty thread)

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i pull my pants down to my ankles.. although i often worry about any germs on the floor... and i try not to use public toilets if i need to poop.. i'll hold it in til i get home if i can, and most of the time i manage to do so.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hardly any piped-in music anymore either. Too many accidentally "toe-tapped" for the wrong reason. :tongue:
Well, the next time I'm in the mall, I'm stopping at the kiosk to file a grievance. I want a fuckin' couch...from Macy's. I want to drive the women crazy like they drive me crazy sometimes walkin' around the mall for hours and haven't bought anything. I'm gonna get lost...in the "New & Improved" men's bathroom.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a little kid, my mom took me into the women's bathroom at the mall with her one day & I was shocked when I got in there. There was a couch, a television, a sweet smell in the air like it was at home. They had these big hollywood lights around the mirrors and shit. That's what takes them so long. It's comfortable in there. Hell, they could take a nap in there and rest peacefully.

In the men's bathroom, concrete floor, chrome mirror, no sweet smell. That's why we're in & out of there.

I wonder if the term "tea room" originated as a reference to the ladies room.

Rocket science? You say that disparagingly, earl.
Let's face it. If you, earl, sat down and really did the task ...
I mean, got all the shit out ...
cleaned the stable ...
squeezed the tube ...
drained the cup ...
... why, earl ...
... there'd be nuthin' left
but toenails
and toothfillings.

Ah merveilleux, peut prendre l'enfant en dehors de la France mais pas la France hors du garçon.

Mais qu'en est-il de la pisse et de vinaigre.:rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Ah merveilleux, peut prendre l'enfant en dehors de la France mais pas la France hors du garçon.

Pour comprendre le francais d'Earl, faut savoir son anglais.
Mais, c'était bien, Earl, étant donné que tu sois américain.:cool:

Mais qu'en est-il de la pisse et de vinaigre.:rolleyes:

Chez moi, on utilise le vinaigre pour les salades.
Chez toi, 'la pisse' remplace le vinaigre, à un coût beaucoup moins cher.
Donc, on est plus intelligent chez toi, Earl.:cool:
C'est simple.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
If I really have to take a shit in a public restroom, I'll lower my pants to my knees and that's it. No way in hell would I let my pants and underwear touch the floor of a public toilet stall. Who knows what's been spilt or sprayed in those places. Cooties city. I'm the same way at home as well even though I don't have to worry about catching an STD there.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...I'll lower my pants to my knees and that's it. No way in hell would I let my pants and underwear touch the floor of a public toilet stall. Who knows what's been spilt or sprayed in those places. Cooties city. I'm the same way at home as well even though I don't have to worry about catching an STD there.
Are you really that standoffish in your own bathroom?:confused:

You don't trust yourself? There must be other people in your house.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
When I was a little kid, my mom took me into the women's bathroom at the mall with her one day & I was shocked when I got in there. There was a couch, a television, a sweet smell in the air like it was at home. They had these big hollywood lights around the mirrors and shit. That's what takes them so long. It's comfortable in there. Hell, they could take a nap in there and rest peacefully.

In the men's bathroom, concrete floor, chrome mirror, no sweet smell. That's why we're in & out of there.

I hate to ruin it for you but I have been in plenty of women's restrooms and the one that you describe is the exception and certainly not the rule. The ones I have generally encountered have been smelly and dirty hence why I go at home. A couch would be good for some discreet breastfeeding because GOD forbid a woman take out her breast in the mall and feed her baby.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to ruin it for you but I have been in plenty of women's restrooms and the one that you describe is the exception and certainly not the rule. The ones I have generally encountered have been smelly and dirty hence why I go at home. A couch would be good for some discreet breastfeeding because GOD forbid a woman take out her breast in the mall and feed her baby.
Oh, you haven't ruined it for me; not at all. I'm sorry that you have experienced the kind of women's bathroom that I did. Honestly, I was floored. Since I'm a grown man, I havne't seen the inside of one lately. I even take my little female cousins into the men's bathroom when we're out together. They hate that. I think that they stop asking to go the bathroom. They have become "Master Holders.":biggrin1:

I don't put anything past people in the mall. Just go and sit in the Food Court at your local mall. It's some of the best entertainment on Earth.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I use public bathrooms when the call of nature calls me. Most stools have been used to pee and sometimes the seats are wet. Usually there is some wetness on the floor. I will throw a gob ot toilet paper on the floor to absorb most the the droppings. I use lots of paper to dry the seat. and I do not let my pants touch the floor. Also, I hate it if the water in the stool hits my balls.
Now a question: what is that hole on the side wall for? lol

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who has been to Branson Missouri, and been to the Japanese violinist's rest rooms. Wow they are sensational. If I recall right, the men's even has a pool table/.