When guys dress like women

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here but it's just something I find weird and gross. I have no problem with people wnating to express themselves etc, but that's the point where I'm like, "ew gross". is it just me?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I will admit that I do not understand it either. But at the same time, just because I have no need to do it, doesn't mean that whatever these guys do it for isn't important to them. Personally I think it's more of an attention getter and some like the attention it generates for them. For others, I think it's more of a need to be feminine, kind of like they don't cross the line and actually change their sex, but they do literally enjoy being that sex for awhile.

I don't understand it, but that doesn't mean that I invalidate reasons that they may do this.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here but it's just something I find weird and gross. I have no problem with people wnating to express themselves etc, but that's the point where I'm like, "ew gross". is it just me?

Yes! I love me a draq queen, I love trannys as well. It's all fashion, who cares?! :D

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i find trans/genderphobic asshat-ery totally gross. :rolleyes:

i am a woman who dresses like a man. spent many years passing as a fairly fuckable boy.

i can't hate on my fellow gender-queers.

i can, do and delight in hating the haters
:2up:

eta: straight men posting this shit need a punch to the cock.

Last edited:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sometimes wonder if, when people say they are baffled/confused by something or don't understand it, that they, in fact, mean they have no desire to do X, instead?

I don't have the desire to dress in women's clothing. Do I understand why someone would want to do so -I think so. I would think it would be for the same reasons I like wearing tank tops or my harness or my favorite jeans: I wear certain things because I like to wear them because wearing them makes me feel good.

People do what works for them. So when someone does something, they do it because it works for them. It brings some sort of joy to them.

When I think of things that people do in this way, I rarely get "grossed out" or "off-put." I do what works for me, people do the same. These things may or may not overlap.

Live and let live. With a little judgment as possible.

Reactions: MickeyLee

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some do it because they actually would like to be a woman.
Others do it because they just luv the way the clothes look and feel.
Then you have others that do it because they know there are straight/bi guys out there that are turned on by it and get off on fucking them.

Pretty simple, huh...

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have done it and loved it. For that one time in my life I felt beautiful, and I do have confidence in myself . Will do it again. Here are 3 head shots so you will see how I look as Starlene aka Mz. Supastar.

Attachments

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done it and loved it. For that one time in my life I felt beautiful, and I do have confidence in myself . Will do it again. Here are 3 head shots so you will see how I look as Starlene aka Mz. Supastar.

Yeah! Get it honey! You look fabulous! I would play dress up with you any time, I'm great at makeup! haha :D

I know a man that used to enjoy women's clothing. His reason? The textiles were all so nice feeling, and pretty. Ever see the little boys that pick out the girls shoes in stores? Boys shoes are dark colors, boring. Girls get red glitter and colors and stuff. They don't understand feminine/masculine. They just know this is boring, and that's exciting.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah! Get it honey! You look fabulous! I would play dress up with you any time, I'm great at makeup! haha :D

I know a man that used to enjoy women's clothing. His reason? The textiles were all so nice feeling, and pretty. Ever see the little boys that pick out the girls shoes in stores? Boys shoes are dark colors, boring. Girls get red glitter and colors and stuff. They don't understand feminine/masculine. They just know this is boring, and that's exciting.

Thank you for the kind words. I wouldn't mind playing dress up with you. I want to thank my beautiful friend for helping me. I love dressing up. I love women's clothes mainly because of styles, textures, colors. I love it, no bordom here.