When guys dress like women

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's ok for women to dress as men, because being a man isn't demeaning. men dressing as women lower and demean themselves and it makes people uncomfortable. ingrained misogyny.

that's my theory and i'm sticking with it.

Reactions: MickeyLee

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I dress in drag.

I haven't done it in a while, but it used to be an everyday thing.

The reason I dress in drag (check my gallery for samples) is because:

1.) The attention people give me; if they are like "WTF?" or "Ooh, Sexy." it's all good. The more exposed I feel the more comfortable I am.

2.) Women's clothes fit my body better.

3.) Women's clothes are more comfortable

4.) Generally there are more types of crazy styles when it comes to women's clothing and I LIKE STYLE.

5.) I get attention.

6.) Women's clothes can look more revealing without looking stupid. I like to strut my stuff.

And Yea.

That's about it. I used to dress in drag for the concerts I played and decided it was a good thing for all the time.

:biggrin1:

BTW: I don't feel like I'm demeaning myself when I dress like a woman, most of my friends are girls and they are more intelligent and well spoken than my male friends... Or any males, generally.

At least that's my experience.

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard that madonna song the other day and you know it got me thinking about this, when girl dresses like a man, nobody bats an eyelid but when a man dresses like a girl people stare!

Madonna
What It feels Like For A Girl"

Girls can wear jeans
And cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
'Cause it's OK to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
But secretly you'd love to know what it's like
Wouldn't you
What it feels like for a girl

inside_us

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i hate and i dont like it so much, when guys wear like a woman.
but even im like that, im never shows them how i hate guys like that. enough just in my heart, n never care bout that.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i feel grossed out by people with ugly feet wearing sandals.
but that's my problem.
with something unusual like cross dressing it's too easy for us to kid ourself that it's not our problem, it's because they're freaks.

people with ugly feet that wear sandals can't really be compared to crossdressers tho
the ugly foot is not wearing sandals JUST to show that they have ugly feet to get attention
and save me the argument that crossdressers arn't doing it for attention, crossdressers that stay at home arn't doing it for attention, crossdressers that go out in public are
otherwise they wouldn't be....IN PUBLIC!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dress in drag.

I haven't done it in a while, but it used to be an everyday thing.

The reason I dress in drag (check my gallery for samples) is because:

1.) The attention people give me; if they are like "WTF?" or "Ooh, Sexy." it's all good. The more exposed I feel the more comfortable I am.

2.) Women's clothes fit my body better.

3.) Women's clothes are more comfortable

4.) Generally there are more types of crazy styles when it comes to women's clothing and I LIKE STYLE.

5.) I get attention.

6.) Women's clothes can look more revealing without looking stupid. I like to strut my stuff.

And Yea.

That's about it. I used to dress in drag for the concerts I played and decided it was a good thing for all the time.

:biggrin1:

BTW: I don't feel like I'm demeaning myself when I dress like a woman, most of my friends are girls and they are more intelligent and well spoken than my male friends... Or any males, generally.

At least that's my experience.

I would really like to meet these women

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A very long time ago (30+ years now) a wise man told me that full-on macho leather was really just another kind of drag.

We all have the right to express ourselves as we see fit. Personally, when I see someone who is not a lean, ultra-fit supermodel wearing A&F I think that's just another kind of drag as well. A business suit is a uniform, when it's personalized then it becomes another kind of drag.

I've never had the body to pull it off (let's start with my 10.5 EEE feet), and, except for some very burlesque Halloween costumes when in my 20s have never even attempted it. But kilts were a big thing later in the 80s, and I'll cop to having been seen in public wearing one on several occasions, with big, mean boots and a sweater.

There are actually at least three types of cross-dressers:

1) Mostly straight men who derive a fetishistic pleasure from wearing women's clothing;
2) Gay men who adopt "personas" in public (occasionally, not inevitably) that can go anywhere from full-on dresses, wigs, make-up and heels to rather bizarre gender-fuck costumes that usually just include platform shoes (or boots), wild wigs (or not) and a ton of make-up: otherwise they look like men (no fake tits, etc) and occasionally are very muscular and heavily tattooed, which are two very traditionally male forms of appearance;
3) Pre-op Trannies: some stay that way, others go for the big snip. But real-life Trannies take hormones and frequently have breast implants and other forms of surgery to make themselves look like "real" women. I socialize with a few of these people, and they live the look 24/7.

They are variations in the diversity that makes up humanity. Calling them "sick" is not just wrong, it's bigoted.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people with ugly feet that wear sandals can't really be compared to crossdressers tho
the ugly foot is not wearing sandals JUST to show that they have ugly feet to get attention
and save me the argument that crossdressers arn't doing it for attention, crossdressers that stay at home arn't doing it for attention, crossdressers that go out in public are
otherwise they wouldn't be....IN PUBLIC!
yeah, and gay people shouldn't kiss or hold hands in public.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i hate and i dont like it so much, when guys wear like a woman.
but even im like that, im never shows them how i hate guys like that. enough just in my heart, n never care bout that.

Interesting, and how do you feel about wearing a lunghi, or a sarong? How about a kilt, for those from the northern lands? How about a cassock?

Male and female dress is just fashion, and fashions differ depending on where you are.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, and how do you feel about wearing a lunghi, or a sarong? How about a kilt, for those from the northern lands? How about a cassock?

Male and female dress is just fashion, and fashions differ depending on where you are.
true.

that badarse roman army took on the world in miniskirts.
and the vikings looked cute with pretty plats in their long hair.

SexyU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one really just made me laugh. I'm never confused, why are you? You better not be wearing any pants or makeup honey...Those were made for men, and you might confuse someone!

Well it doesn't make me laugh I happen to have a neice who asked me why this man was dressed and talked like a woman...so your confusing the kids too

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it doesn't make me laugh I happen to have a neice who asked me why this man was dressed and talked like a woman...so your confusing the kids too
yeah, and the first time i saw a black guy i was confused and asked why he was dirty. true story. so should black people stay indoors?

there's a tranvestite 'mother' who picks up at one of my kids' schools. the kids asked me, i explained, they were fine with it.

kids get confused by disabled people, gays, three legged dogs and fat guys who look pregnant. you explain, they learn, they're fine.

sheesh :rolleyes:

http://giantenemyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/helenlovejoy_t6301.jpg

at least be honest. you just felt uncomfortable explaining that one.

SexyU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ I told her I didn't know why he was dressed liked that... I don't know if he was gay or what but she responded with that's nasty and I'd never want a dad like that lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for hate and intolerance to really sink in, you got to start 'em young.
:rolleyes:

and the LOL tagged on end of your post... like bigoted sprinkles on the narrow-minded sundae.

you rock!!!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ I told her I didn't know why he was dressed liked that... I don't know if he was gay or what but she responded with that's nasty and I'd never want a dad like that lol
and she learned it all from you.

i'm sure you're brimming with pride.

SexyU

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also a man has choice to dress like a woman...being black, disabled you don't

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why does it being a choice matter? Are you trying to teach your child that you can't make choices? Do you consider dressing like a woman a bad choice? It doesn't hurt anyone at all, except I guess yours senses. But there is a good lesson in that too, learning to get over it.