When guys dress like women

Aquastorm427

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's called Fantasia... Thanks for the heads up, I'd never have known about it.
But here's more
Bold Type: Excerpt by Amy Bloom

excerpt.intro.gif

hgreen.gif
eterosexual crossdressers bother almost everyone. Gay people regard them with disdain or affectionate incomprehension, something warmer than tolerance, but not much. Transsexuals regard them as men "settling" for crossdressing because they don't have the courage to act on their transsexual longing, or else as closeted gay men so homophobic that they prefer wearing a dress to facing their desire for another man. Other straight men tend to find them funny or sad, and some find them enraging. The only people on whose kindness and sympathy crossdressers can rely are women: their wives, and even more dependably, their hairdressers, their salespeople, their photographers and makeup artists, their electrolysists, their therapists, and their friends.

Here's the search:

Google

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings here but it's just something I find weird and gross. I have no problem with people wnating to express themselves etc, but that's the point where I'm like, "ew gross". is it just me?
Why are you so dragged into appearance? Know the person their clothing is only an added expression and extension of them. A dress does not make a woman a woman and a suit does not make a man a man there is a person beneath you need to know them not who makes and sells them clothing.