When guys pee without holding on...

Briandude

Experimental Member
Media
When guys pee at a urinal with their hands on their hips, meaning they're not holding on to it at all, does that mean they have big dicks or small ones? I'm wondering if it would need to hang and be big or stick out like a funny stub in order to be able to do this without making a mess.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know how guys do that. I have to hold on to mine because it's got some weight to it & I'd end up peeing all over my feet if I didn't direct it the right way.

jaajaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
easy answer.. grab a garden hose near the nozzel and the length from you hand to the end is short... (imagine that the hand you are holding it with is your pelvis)you have control of it and it just sprays forward.. if you grab it from further away from the nozzel it goes all over the place and the water goes everywhere.....

in conclusion.... a guy with a decent sized cock cannot easily piss at a urinal without getting piss all over the place.. on his pants and shoes etc

that is what I think anyway..... seems logical....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I'm wearing pleated khakis (the 'dressed-up' me) I stand as close to the urinal as I can and just flop the hose out and let the urine flow.

When I'm wearing sweats (the 'regular' me) I lower the front of the waistband behind the ballsac so the whole package hangs out.

Either way it's "Look, Pa, no hands!" I've urinated that way all my life and never accidentally shined my shoes.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I take the opposite view on this for what it is worth. I am not on expert on this subject! ... but my guess is that there are plenty of smaller men whose instinct is to hold onto their penis to make sure it projects well clear of their flies and any folds of clothing. A big guy does not need to do this.

In most types of urinals (not all), I am entirely safe hands free, although hands can sometimes help retain a little modesty. In my case my sac supports the first section of my penis well out in front of me, before the rest of it can dangle downwards. This means that it dangles well in front, clear of any danger. The main thing is to keep still to avoid any swinging.

The things I find myself discussing on here ....

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
I have to hold onto mine as well. Its got a lot of length and weight to it and if I didn't hold it then it'd most likely hang between my thighs than above the urinal, resulting in wet socks lol :(

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with Max on this one. I usually piss hands-free, finding that my penis is long (normally about 7" soft) and heavy enough to just hang down into the urinal/toilet while I go. The combination of my balls and fly keep it thrust forward enough to hang over the edge rather than between my thighs.

I think jaajaa's garden hose conclusion is exactly wrong. If the penis is large and heavy enough, that very bulk keeps it from flailing around like a garden hose from a piss stream. This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend who witnessed me peeing at a urinal while I was reading a document. I was holding the document in one hand and flipping pages with the other (I regard this kind of multi-tasking as one of the perks of having a large penis :) ). Without looking at my actual penis (I think he had heard the rumors that I was hung, but didn't have firsthand knowledge) he asks me "How are you aiming?!" I was like "aiming?" I was just pissing, not writing my name. It had not occurred to me that a penis could be so lightweight that peeing would make it flail around without aiming because I was so used to mine just hanging there.

In my observation (yes, I guess I have now given this topic too much thought!) while it may not be the case that all guys with large penises pee hands free, I think that it takes a certain amount of size to be able to pee hands free. It seems most "normal" size guys use one hand to keep their penis positioned, steady, and aimed in the right direction. And it's my impression that guys with really small flaccid penises seem to need two hands to stretch their penises out far enough to get it past their pants and keep their pants pressed down out of the way.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, I dont use my hand while peeing, I only use it to haul the equipment out and then place it back in....unless I am wearing track pants, then I use my left hand to hold the waist down, but I still dont use my hands to hold my cock while I pee.

prep

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It just depends on my mood. If I'm at a urinal and I feel like I wanna go hands-free when I piss, I'll just stand as close as I can. It hangs down and at a bit of an angle so I'll hit the trough no problem. If I'm pissing over a toilet, I grip my dick at the base and hold it up so it doesn't splash about.

And remember,
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie."

spoolworm: Pull the elasticated top of your underwear under your balls. Your penis will stick out further. That way you can pull it off with a big penis. A trick for the truly lazy.

Personaly mine never goes that soft, so i can mostly pull it off without this.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No hands here, but I usually thought that if you were watching a guy piss, you'd know what his dick looked like.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by spoolworm@Jan 17 2005, 02:32 PM
Pull the elasticated top of your underwear under your balls. Your penis will stick out further. That way you can pull it off with a big penis. A trick for the truly lazy.
[post=275095]Quoted post[/post]​

No, the truly lazy asks the guy at the next urinal for a hand.

like_who04: I'm 15 and have always seen my dad pee at the urinal with no hands at all. Even as a kid I wanted to do it like him but couldn't without getting pee everywhere because I hadn't grown yet. Now I pee with no hands all the time and I find it's even to just go with no hands now...if I use hands its stops midstream alot of times and it takes longer...with no hands you just let it out and flow til its finished.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree with Donk and Max on this one.

It seems that the smaller a penis is, the more it has to be manually stretched in order to avoid pissing on one's pants. From the few nude men I've seen (most of which were classical statues. LOL) the smaller penises--or likely "average" penises--point more forward than hang. If Michelangelo were able to breath life into his "David", I think that David would most definately need to stretch his penis with one hand in order to clear the waistband and pants. If your packing a couple of extra inches, the "barrel length" is sufficient to hang beyond your pants. And unless your standing 10 feet from the urinal, there's no way you're going to miss.

Maybe I'm biased as a no-hander. But when I'm at bars, I like to be able to drink my beer with one hand while talking on my cell-phone with the other. It's definately multi-tasking.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker+Jan 17 2005, 10:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pecker &#064; Jan 17 2005, 10:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spoolworm@Jan 17 2005, 02:32 PM
Pull the elasticated top of your underwear under your balls.  Your penis will stick out further.  That way you can pull it off with a big penis.  A trick for the truly lazy.
[post=275095]Quoted post[/post]​

No, the truly lazy asks the guy at the next urinal for a hand.
[post=275154]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, so that&#39;s what that was about. It never dawned on me that the guy beside me was just lazy&#33;

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Donk@Jan 17 2005, 02:37 PM
This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend who witnessed me peeing at a urinal while I was reading a document. I was holding the document in one hand and flipping pages with the other (I regard this kind of multi-tasking as one of the perks of having a large penis  :)

Re male multi-tasking:

I agree with Donk, and I have often used my ability to pee hands free to my advantage in the same way. I am the sort of person who always has to have something to read.

But this is increasingly open to all men, whether they are well endowed or not. Over the last few years in some motorway service stations in the UK, the gentlemen who use the facilities have got accustomed to being regaled by adverts posted right in front of every other stall, such as:

"Keep an eye on the snake&#33;" or "Important business in hand?" (Or similar.)

These ads are for sat-nav systems which inter alia warn of dense traffic (&#39;snakes&#39;, I suppose = long queues) ahead. Very effective, because they have a captive audience, and they mix a little masculine wit into it.

But far more to my taste are those pubs which, increasingly, put the first and last pages of the paper, maybe the Times, in the same position. This means that a gent can pick his stall, and acquaint himself either with the main headlines of the day, or with the sports news. And the size of his endowment doesn&#39;t matter; the reading is a strictly hands free operation, and a time-saver for all.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by yaoifun@Jan 22 2005, 02:57 PM
Sometimes i do with hands, sometimes without. Really doesn&#39;t matter to much to me.
[post=276565]Quoted post[/post]​

I can go either way, but there&#39;s nothing else for me to do with my hand or hands while I&#39;m standing at a urinal, so I might as well have one of them on my penis. I like handling my penis, and that&#39;s the only place you get to do it in public, why pass up a perfectly good opportunity to fondle oneself?