When guys stretch and their shirt lifts up...

NMNM

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is like, my main fetish. I am not talking about guys in crop tops or guys grabbing their shirt and lifting it on purpose (both are hot as well btw), but there's just something else when they are stretching, trying to reach something, yawning, lifting their arms over their head or doing anything that results in their shirt riding up and exposing a sexy stomach and a happy trail. That's half of the reason why I like Tom Holland so much, lol, he's gotta a ton of content like that. And I'm sure most of you already saw this happening and I wanted to start this thread (I tried before, but most of the comments got carried away and shared pics of celebs lifting their shirt on purpose) so you can share pics of celebs, movies, music videos, tv episodes, where this happens. I start, with this picture of one of the hottest men alive, Colin Farrell: View attachment 62641551
Such a nice fetish ❤️

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is like, my main fetish. I am not talking about guys in crop tops or guys grabbing their shirt and lifting it on purpose (both are hot as well btw), but there's just something else when they are stretching, trying to reach something, yawning, lifting their arms over their head or doing anything that results in their shirt riding up and exposing a sexy stomach and a happy trail. That's half of the reason why I like Tom Holland so much, lol, he's gotta a ton of content like that. And I'm sure most of you already saw this happening and I wanted to start this thread (I tried before, but most of the comments got carried away and shared pics of celebs lifting their shirt on purpose) so you can share pics of celebs, movies, music videos, tv episodes, where this happens. I start, with this picture of one of the hottest men alive, Colin Farrell: View attachment 62641551
I agree.
Seeing glimpses of unexpected/forbidden flashes of naked skin can be hotter than bodies on a nudist beach

I only enjoy this when his underwear is showing. I like to see the brand. Also I like to see if he’s wearing boxer briefs or other.