When has word of mouth helped?

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a wife and gf ask if they could see what my gf was talking about. I told wife if husband has no issue sure. The gf told her if bf didn't mind. She said he would have an issue.
So at a later date husband let wife do more than see my cock. We all enjoyed the experience.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what has driven many extra ladies into my path and getting to explore them. Also dating a girl from a coffee place and word spreads got to enjoy a couple of amazing threesomes.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
literally 90% of the women I have slept with are because of word of mouth.

When a women is overly sexually satisfied she will tell every person she talks to.
Sounds about the same, majority of my sex life, i sleep with one then usually when we part ways the so called friends want to "catch up" or "keep in touch" which more often than not translates into "she told me you had a big cock and now i want to see for my self"

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not have a big penis; but being a nice guy, a guy not just out for one thing, a guy who makes a woman feel special , a guy who when he is out with you - is not flirting - trying to get the numbers of other women, a guy who calls to see how her day is going >>>>. I know nice guys finish last, or so the saying goes; but women talk among themselves about men's positive / special qualities, not just the one in your pants

Reactions: lapdog2001

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds about the same, majority of my sex life, i sleep with one then usually when we part ways the so called friends want to "catch up" or "keep in touch" which more often than not translates into "she told me you had a big cock and now i want to see for my self"

Completely average sized guy here, just know how to use it but, yes. Often get called their friends who need a good cum or five.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah happened to me once, I slept with a friend of a friend, she just thought it was a one off so told all of her friends I was big. I ended up going out with her for a year or so. Fast forward a couple of years I'm out with my sister and her friend who I've known since I was a kid. My sister goes home and we are quite drunk, she suddenly blurts it out that she knew I had a big cock, all going back to that night, a girl she was friends with also went to school with her so she knew. Anyway she got drunk and told me she wanted to see that big cock and put her hand down my trousers in a busy bar! She was like an animal, wouldn't say no! She was married though so we didn't go back together and she apologised profusely in the morning.Made me wonder how many of her friends also know...

Like @stretch8888 said, if I sleep with a girl it's never just a one off, if things don't work out we usually keep seeing each other for 'catch up's for years after. I've got a 'catch up' later tonight let's see what happens

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Word of mouth never helped me when I was single and looking, in the no cell phones, early internet era.
I had a long term on/off relationship turned friends with benefits, and we discussed finding me a girlfriend, but she didn't have many female friends, so that didn't help. The few she had were already in committed relationships.

These days with cell phones, social media, texting, etc. I think "word of mouth" is probably much easier, and more common the the old days.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mostly in college, it came up a lot. There were a handful of times when I'd be with a girl for the fist time and she'd say something to the effect of "so, its true." or something like that. I'm not the tallest guy, like 5' 7", so when a 7x6.5" dick is attached to me it can be a bit surprising I guess.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! It's happened a lot over the years.

I remember how it started or when it really took off. A girl I was dating was always enamored with my cock and one day she was playing with me and announced "I have to measure this thing" - she hunted down an old fashion wood ruler and proceeded to measure me. I remember it in detail because it was sort of funny as well as being a turn-on. She asked if I realized my cock was nine inches long? :joy:

She must have told every friend she had because they all wanted to hook up and see if I was really as big as she told them. She was pretty open-minded too - we had multiple three-way sessions with two of her friends for some time after that.

Alpha-1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure it's helped more than I know. One time I do know of was an ex-gf that told her little sister about me. We broke up after about 6 months. Only a couple weeks later the sister was chatting me up. She was a full on nympho. Very vocal during sex about my size too. We were like a couple rabbits for the few months I saw her. Good times.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot really. from a young age through my teens and into 20s 'word of mouth' and refferals/rumors about my size has got me a lot of female attention and sexual partners. Its like a snowball effect, both 'locally' and within lifestyle scenes and clubs etc. Even if they're a bit terrified to actualy do anything penetrative with me, when people hear they are super curious to see it/ touch it/ take a pic for their freinds etc.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How often has word of mouth benefited you and your big cock? When my girlfriends talk about their well hung guys, I genuinely get interested in them. Girls like to brag so I get it, but it’s a risky move! Of course, I would never act on what I hear
It defo helps… coupled with a no strings attitude… opportunities have presented themselves haha some start with “can I see” others wait until the big reveal but yeah… it helps

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When young and single, my standard practice was to befriend the popular female at work, clubs, and circle of friends. Usually, she wasn't attractive or even close to my age (which was young at the time), but very sweet or very gregarious. I even bedded a few of these women, but that was not my aim. My goal was to let her function as my free PR firm. She would broadcast my kindness, consideration, sense of humor, and self-confidence. It worked. Moreover, when breaking up with a girlfriend, I always strove to do so gently and lovingly. (This not only prevented slashed tires, but left her female friends at least neutral with me.)

Here is a story that comes to mind. I had just left my car with my mechanic and was walking home, when an attractive woman pulled her car over to ask me if I needed a ride. I did, so I took her up on her offer. I didn't recognize her, but she recognized me. She was the best friend of one of my ex-girlfriends. Apparently, we had met before, but I had no memory of it. As we drove off, she rested her hand on my thigh. I didn't say anything, but I did stop talking and looked down at her hand. Embarrassed, she retracted her hand. She explained that my ex-girlfriend had told her so much about me that she felt that she already knew me very well. At my place, I thanked her and offered to take her to dinner as repayment for her kindness—if she was willing to drive us. She was willing, very willing.

The next day, she called me and told me that rather than go out for dinner, she wanted to cook for me. She picked me up; and I insisted that we stop so I could buy a nice bottle of wine. At her place, she cooked away, looking very sexy in her cocktail drees and barefoot. As she cooked, we finished half the bottle of wine. I asked where the bathroom was and was told that it was down the hall. I opened a closed door and saw a bedroom filled with stuff, another man's stuff, clothing, golf clubs, shoes, a hunting rifle… All of it stacked up and forced into the small bedroom. Eventually, I found the bathroom.

We never finished our meal, as we ended up fucking half way through. It started when I noticed that she hadn't eaten any of the garlic bread she had made. I explain that if we were going to kiss, our mouths had to taste the same. A few nibble later, we were making out like horny teenagers. Soon, we were naked.

Afterwards, I asked her if I lived up to hype my ex-girlfriend must have told her. She informed that I had exceeded her very high expectations. (I had put on a good performance, as I figured she expected one.)

The next day, I contacted a woman who had to know her well, as she worked with her. I wanted to find out what her living situation was. I learned that her live-in boyfriend of over five years was on a business trip that week.