When has word of mouth helped?

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend at the time was really open with her group of friends. They used to talk about sex and cock sizes often.

When we broke up, 2 of her friends showed interest in me, and later revealed it was because they knew my size :D

ThroatCummer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is a story that comes to mind.....

The next day, I contacted a woman who had to know her well, as she worked with her. I wanted to find out what her living situation was. I learned that her live-in boyfriend of over five years was on a business trip that week.

You need to go to the erotic story forum here and write more -- a lot more. I'd read this stuff all damned day. Nice man.

Bigone3333

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There’s the obvious benefits when using online dating apps. Had women message me about what they’ve heard pretty soon into the conversation. I’ve had friends of ex’s send me a lot of photos/videos on Snapchat of them saying they want it. They are the common benefits. Was once at a house party where there was a girl I really liked at it but she was with another guy, but for some reason word got out (or people brought it up again) that I am huge and later in the night after many drinks I was told to get it out in front of pretty much everyone, including her! I didn’t obviously but the girl began messaging me about it and then we were hooking up within the next week :joy: