when heaven turns to hell

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

frenchy: Greetings and salutations and Happy new year to yall (traditionally in France wishes can be sent until the end of January, anyway). First of all a little bit of background and then I will address the matter of my concern; I am gay and have been involved with my boyfriend for about seven months in a trustful happy and passionate relationship. After an initial time of mutual discovery, getting to know each other in a platonic fashion (although being both of us in a not so satisfying relationship) as friends we have decided to move to another level and to date. In a sense I feel extremely fortunate that we met. At the beginning our relationship was very romantic with lots of attention displayed. I must say that living in Paris by providing the ideal scenery helps a lot. When it come to sexually activity we evolved very slowly. I have always felt bottom and enjoyed it. Being exclusively top my bf was a perfect match in that regard. However my past experiences have never prepared me for handling a 9x8 cock; We did a lot of oral stuff, foreplay, kisses but my inabilities to perform satisfactory oral due to its penis girth resulted our decision to move to anal. As I understand now my bf has always had a natural incline towards anal sex. After a lot of practice (doen t it make perfect?), tons of lube and anal stimulation I was able to really enjoy the feel of a filling penetration. I still remember the feeling of the first time he went all the way and scratched his pubic hair at my rear entrance. Everything was going perfect until I moved out of my place and move in together. We used to have sex about 3 times a week and gradually it became four then everyday and now very often twice a day and I can not handle this. I feel pressurized in delivering the sex my bf wants or need; I do not feel physically forced, no rape is involved as sex is always consentual but I feel obligated. Numerous times he has mentioned that his previous relationships left him sexually and emotionally frustrated and that for the first time he found, in me the right person. This situation is also starting to affect me physically; I feel exhausted,and sore…..we sometimes spend the entire time in bed on sunday having anal sex and sleeping. I feel that my anal ring have been turned into lips as the entry of my rectum become fleshy (any one experienced this?). I have tried to curb his desired going out to movies to museums distracted him but every situation is an excuse for new sexual exp; outdoors or new positions, I feel I have been reduced to a sexual object. May be allowing him to get with other guys could save our relationship but I would not want to open a Pandora box, I very much look forward to hearing from you (experiences suggestions or comments). Frenchy

2. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Do you feel that the physical sensations you are getting are telling you to reduce the amount of sex?

What lubricant do you use?

James.

3. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my experience, I've encountered guys that are that big and are often "pent up" because of lack of sexual activity simply because of their size. A dude that is willing to work at handling a big guy like that is often seen as a good thing. Maybe too good a thing. The logical progression seems to be that their sex drives kick back in because they don't necessarily need to do whatever it is they do to self pleasure and keep it manageable. so, if he has a naturally strong sex drive, he may feel that with you, it's ok to let go because you "understand".

Sadly, while not having any direct experience in this, I've been told that some dudes simply look at their partner as a recipticle for "this big dick". While I hope you guys thrive together, everyone I've known in the situation has ended up seperating.

Consideration has to be key. I have a pretty strong sex drive for my age and I'm on the lower/mid range of normal hung, so I know I'm not always going to be able to top my partner, so I jo like mad knowing I'll have enough for my partner while not overwhelming him. Maybe you guys should discuss alternatives. My newest date offered up to take care of me even if he's not up to it, but I can see that as problematic, but we are at least addressing it.

Draft saved Draft deleted