When huge is HUGE!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Heh...every once in a while someone joins this site trying to pass off that 7 year old, ridiculously proportioned and badly photoshopped pic as their own. It'd be kinda funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Here's a couple more from the dude

[edit - weird. it wouldn't let me attach them because I already did so in this thread; oh well: http://www.lpsg.org/115283-can-anyone-id-horse-hung.html]

jox_x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I expect there is a lot of temptation for someone to post a "borrowed" photo of big throbbing prick and pass it off as their own. Don't approve of that, but the poor guys are probably frustrated with their own lack of LP power (and need a LPSG to deal with it?), and want to pretend they have a lot more prickmeat than they really do. Most of us wish for another inch or two, at least now and then... As for the PhotoShopped pics, I figure we're all in Fantasyland here anyway, so why not just enjoy the pic if it works for you. Most of the stats on this (or any other Big Cock) site are "photoshopped", too! Enjoy guys!An oldie but goodie:frmUpload.txtHPTitle.Text