When hung guys see a small visible penis line in public, what...

Should small vpl's be hidden in public?

• Yes, it's too intimidating for people to see it so small!

• No way, show it off proudly and be all the man!

Results are only viewable after voting.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...do they think spontaneously about it? I often think their eyes go like: OMG he's so tiny, how can he show this off, that's embarrassing haha...

(Vpl as seen in sports or at other events when sometimes literally only the penis head is visible or a very short penis shaft)

c1261f526947f68e6cbdda0d56573446.jpg

a59c93f273a6880bd69abae02ee3af37.jpg

When i run or engage in other sports, my vpl is also quiiite small hehe.

Poll: Should it be hidden by shorts as it is intimidating for people to see it so small or is it ok to show it off proudly and be all the man?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cute-guy-hot-guy-shirtless-smiling-Favim.com-1401967.jpg

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...do they think spontaneously about it? I often think their eyes go like: OMG he's so tiny, how can he show this off, that's embarrassing haha...

(Vpl as seen in sports or at other events when sometimes literally only the penis head is visible or a very short penis shaft)

View attachment 1041005
View attachment 1041006

When i run or engage in other sports, my vpl is also quiiite small hehe.

Poll: Should it be hidden by shorts as it is intimidating for people to see it so small or is it ok to show it off proudly and be all the man?

Show it off bro! Be proud of your cock!!

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Show it off bro! Be proud of your cock!!

Thanks so much hung man, for your great support hehe... i already prepare myself mentally to run my next half marathon in some tight and ultra short bathing suit. it's not hiding anything at all hehe...

Reactions: sdbg and BulgeGuySD

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though is soooo hot to see a hot VPL.. or a mouth watering, eye popping bulge, you can never judge the side of someone’s penis, there is the category of “growers” and “showers” Abd like me I have an ok size dick, about 6.5x5, but I have a very big balls, evidently in a Speedo, or a tight singlet, you can tell the lining of someone penis, but either way small or big, is sooo hot to see someone’s junk in públic, bike shorts are my favorite, bulge sites !

Reactions: sdbg

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even though is soooo hot to see a hot VPL.. or a mouth watering, eye popping bulge, you can never judge the side of someone’s penis, there is the category of “growers” and “showers” Abd like me I have an ok size dick, about 6.5x5, but I have a very big balls, evidently in a Speedo, or a tight singlet, you can tell the lining of someone penis, but either way small or big, is sooo hot to see someone’s junk in públic, bike shorts are my favorite, bulge sites !
so true

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't really tell what they have until it is hard anyway. Seen not seen, up to the owner. If it isn't hard then nobody really knows how big it is even if they do see it.
Holy cock Seroentike you can miss that hottie you got there buddy even if you try to hide it, now you should .. very hot penis !! ad yiu are right that is the grower vs shower !

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy cock Seroentike you can miss that hottie you got there buddy even if you try to hide it, now you should .. very hot penis !! ad yiu are right that is the grower vs shower !
Thank you, I gave up trying to hide it for being comfortable years ago.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a few average size dudes who don't shy away too, and one really fit, but really small dude who actually is always extra confident even though he's got this little 1" button of a dick. He was getting undressed in front of where I was sitting to tie my shoes once and I accidentally looked at it, and it made me so sad for him because of how small it was, but you'd never know it because he flaunts it like if he was one of "the big dick club" guys lol That confidence is actually pretty admirable, I'm certain I would towel dance if I was that small.

Compassion for having a much smaller soft dick.... that is so cute, coming from a hung man!

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And what goes on in a hung mind seeing those small vpl's? Are you feeling compassion, are you asking yourselves why they do this to themselves or is it admiration for showing it off no matter what size they are?

0ef3fc916d4389b46e0e7805564f6416.jpg
374375147ee56c148b4ee12eba5fd0d7.jpg
5f93703391230f22648604132f19940a.jpg

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First of all there’s is nothing wrong with small penis’! I know this is LPSG but our gift is as rare as theirs! Saying that all these VPLs are flaccid and they could all be growers!

I agree Beanie, I think it’s great that a guy is proud of his cock no matter the size. I really admire small dick guys who are proud of their bodies and cocks. No one should be embarrassed. I have a couple of gym buddies who are body builders with small dicks, sometimes they can be totally hard and not draw attention to themselves. I like when they stroke my big dick in the gang shower and how much they appreciate stroking a fat cock.

I am grower and knowing that my penis will be there to back me up when I need it, it is enough for me. I guess that the right speedo can hide your penis if that is your goal. Anyway, in this case, girth has a greater impact than length.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am grower and knowing that my penis will be there to back me up when I need it, it is enough for me. I guess that the right speedo can hide your penis if that is your goal. Anyway, in this case, girth has a greater impact than length.
Wow super hot cock bud, you have nothing to worried about, very thick meat, I’m sure it looks amazing in a hot speedo congrats bro !!

Reactions: RonaldoCopa