When I die, my penis is NOT going to go to waste!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

tripod: Hello, all:
    The funny thing about these posts is the same as I've noticed all my life. If a guy says he has a tiny dick, everyone figures he's trying to be modest. If you admit that yours is large, everyone is automatically convinced that you're lying. You can't win if you've been blessed with a large package. Unless the word gets around!

I guess that we have to be born with something. Some people have a musical talent. Some have the ability to make lots of money. Some are great athletes. And, some of us get a large package. I guess it's the luck of the draw.

Ayway... I wanted to mention that I decided long ago that when I die, I won't want my special package to go to waste. And now - there's a real service that will preserve the family jewells when we pass on. It's called Intimate Mementos.

I like the site. Nice job, guys!

2. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: What, they're gonna recycle it as a broom handle? ::)

3. Imported

Gold Member

tripod: Nice idea, but no cigar!

Actually, my wife wants to keep it (she's a lot younger than me, and we're assuming that she MIGHT outlive me).

After that...  we've already given (on paper, anyway) my penis to the penis museum in Iceland.  

Yes...  there really IS such a place.  Look it up on Google, or some other good search engine.

As for the preservation:  Intimate Mementos uses plastination.   That's a method that is used by medical schools to preserve anatomical specimens.  They completely saturate the tissue with silicone and plastic compounds.  The preserved penis and testicles look lifelike, can be safely handled, and will last indefinately.

Neat, hunh?  ;-)

4. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Safely handled....HAH! I suppose that would be the point, right?

5. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: mine will be a... statue ^^ yeah thats it a statue....

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: ~~~Allie walks away, shaking her head, smiling and saying, "GUYS?!"~~~

7. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: LOL, the problem with this scenario is that when she finds a new guy, your petrified penis will end up on EBAY. :D :D :D :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

tripod: Yup! Women have been known to do things like that. Selling a guy's best stuff when he isn't looking, and also, just not appreciating a guy's privates as much as the guy.

It's a circus, isn't it? Men and women - round and round...

9. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: Somehow I can't imagine having my penis casted and preserved in anyway.

Nate

10. Imported

Gold Member

Shaolin: Some guy on Ebay bought a bronze molding of a guys penis...as a gift for his mother! He thought it was a candle holder, and that she'd really like it. After he was told what it was, he still thought she'd really like it. I dunno...from what I heard it was like 3 inches or so.

11. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: ugh... to each is to own I guess...but using a Petrified Penis left behind to remember you by??

What did she marry you for? Your Penis or you?

I cant see keeping something like that of someone I love - large or not.

Its the Memory of You that lives on...NOT your dick..

12. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: Wasnt RASPUTIN famous for his endowment? He is still a legend in Russia for this and I think his penis was indeed put into alcohol and preserved.

I like the real thing better than preserved in alcohol ;D

13. Imported

Gold Member

stephaneparis: Hello!

I just make plaster casts of the biggest dicks of my friends.
    They never mention transmitting them to history, but the idea seduces me a lot.

If you are outstandingly endowed, I would feel like telling you to make a print!

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, people have been keeping the ashes of loved ones on the mantlepiece for years.

Why not a body part as a memorial?

Pecker

Junior! Stop playing with your father's penis and put it back on the mantle this instant!

15. Imported

Gold Member

Solis24: Damn, whoever said we were all posted out, lol

huge_cock_have_pics: :D :D :D :D You gave me loudest burst of laughter in a while! (=

Pecker: :D :D Yes, tell the kid to leave the parts where the belong. Wouldn't want him to turn gay from playing around with a petrified cock! lol

I must admit this is NOT the hottest idea I've ever heard of, and certainly not something I'd be tempted to do myself... I wouldn't be one to keep ashes either... As much as I can enjoy a big cock, it has to be alive! I would probably be initially aprehensive at the thought of touching/handling any body part preserved in such a manner although it could become interesting, from a scientific point of view. The was an exhibit in Hamburg recently which I did not get to see but where real human body parts were shown on exhibit, it was the main theme of the exhibit.

I wouldn't however dare USE any of these preserved body parts, as a dildo or whatever, as that comes too close to necrophilia for me.

And finally, if my boyfriend, husband, partner, lover or whoever will be around when I die wants to keep my penis, I just might say yes, even if he gets bored and sells it on eBay (;

16. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Yes, you're right, Leanffm, Rasputin's penis supposedly was huge, and supposedly preserved after his death.

So how does one go about granting an endowment (so to speak) to the Iceland Penis Musem anyway?

17. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Here's a link to the

Icelandic Phallogical Institute, as its called.

http://www.phallus.is/

18. Imported

Gold Member

tripod: ... And here's a link to the PENIS PLASTINATION COMPANY'S WEB SITE: www.IntimateMementos.com

I have already given my own penis and testicles to the Icelandic Phallogical Museum - on paper, anyway. It's kinda fun, knowing that I'm getting off with a genuine museum artifact! ;-)

19. Imported

Gold Member

ish789: lol .... *disturbed look*

20. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Monstro, Tripod, those sights are just far too freaky! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted