When I die, my penis is NOT going to go to waste!

drambone: ...LOL....call me crazy but some things in this life are just better enjoyed *live*...

Thumper_10x7_CA: OK I don't understand one thing about preserving your penis for your wife/significant other. How will they actually preserve it? If you're dead your blood flow has stopped so it's gonna be in a pretty limp state. I'd say the softest, smallest it's ever been. I'm not a mortician so I don't know for sure though.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=meetgreet;num=1068493989;start=20#22 date=11/18/03 at 10:46:56]If you're dead your blood flow has stopped so it's gonna be in a pretty limp state.  I'd say the softest, smallest it's ever been.[/quote]

According to the admittedly few morticians I know, a corpse sporting a boner is a very common phenomenon.

goodboygonebad98: ??? I think that it actually does not preserve the penis, but it makes a mold of it; of which you can do what ever you like with it. Or, who ever you leave it to after you are gone, to do with what ever they want. :-/ This can be done now also. They have kits that you can buy to make a mold of your cock. This way if you are away from your partner for a while, they have something to play with and remind them of you while you are gone. Gone for the day for work, or gone to heaven gone. Though I have not checked out the web page, I believe this perserving thing is just a mold. That seems to make a lot more sence to me. What do you think? 8)

Ineligible: As I understand it, the technique of plastination replaces the fluids with plastic. The flesh is still there, but it's effectively encased in plastic so it doesn't go off. It's rather a revolting idea.

Mind you, in his will Jeremy Bentham gave instructions that his body was to be embalmed and brought out to chair the board meetings of the hospital he founded, and I understand they still do that.

ORCABOMBER: Blah the thought of plastination of a "member" is gross! How could people want to play with it? :-X