When I get a boner...

stinglikeabee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey
When I get a boner, my dick will get hard and completely rise upwards so my dick is looking towards my head, right along my body... Should it be like that or should it be out horizontally?
I'm convinced it goes to high...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just out of curiosity, did you wear "tighty whities" growing up?

Don't laugh. I had a friend who's cock condition was that way when he got an erection.l He use to wear briefs and always kept it in the "up" position. Maybe boxers are better?

stinglikeabee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ bellyslappers
Yeh i used to wear briefs until I was about 12...
I'm a virgin, so was wonderin, does it make positions harder? Surely it'd hurt my dick to have it pulled down a bit when a girl is on top of me?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
yes, i have found a couple of positions are painful with a boner that points straight up. and i don't recommend forcing it down. but don't worry - there are plenty of different positions that work great. you'll be fine.

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine stood straight up during my teens and early 20's; however as I age, the angle has changed to about 45 degrees. Still works fine. There are positions that work well with the 90 degree erection; so don't worry.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine does this also. And its funny; if I thrust my hips back and forth I can actually slap my belly with my cock :tongue:.

Serioulsy though it is normal and fine as long as you have enough flexibility in your cock to push it horizontally.

Even though mine is normally up against my stomach I can use my hand to push it in many different directions. There are some people who can't do that and that's when it poses a problem.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No worries.

Mines at about an 80 degree angle.

It makes it easier for hanging things off of it like your towel or clothes while you brush your teeth.

:banana: