when I shave my balls...

treetruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dont know the answer, but I noticed the same. maybe because they look better they want to be noticest

Hmm maybe its just an optical allussion the hairy the balls the closer they seem but without all the hair look far longer

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they don't really hang lower. it's just a feeling. I know what you mean, but shaving them could not possibly make any real difference in hang.

Shaving your crotch does in fact make a difference, and the difference is how low they hang. Hair around your balls is a separator between the sac and the thighs, providing a porous path for air flow to ventilate the crotch area. It also prevents the skin of the sac and thighs from sticking together due to perspiration. Your testicles raise and lower to maintain a uniform temperature, to benefit healthy sperm production. When the hair is shaved away down there the testicles are tight to the thighs and gain temperature. In an effort to avoid overheating, the sac drops to get to more open air, and it creates low hangers.

Getting rid of the hair around your crotch feels really nice, and it makes sucking down there more satisfying, but you can expect your balls to drop lower.

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Post before and after pics and I'll let ya know what I see. ;)

I'm a woman and I'll shave bare sometimes. Damn it feels sexy. It may just be the clean cool air hitting your skin that makes you feel more exposed than usual. If you're like me, you stand naked with your legs sightly apart to allow the sensation.

But think about it logically. You are not making any major or permanent change to your body by shaving. Let those babies hang out and enjoy. Or, if you're really concerned, take the extra time to cup your hand around them for extended periods in the course of your day. They will thank you for the added comfort.