when i start moaning in bed, my bf makes the same sounds too..

D_Dkjhgbk

Just Browsing
Media
he starts to copy me. i guess copying is the greatest form of flattering but im a girl and he's a guy and i'd prefer he grunts or else make other kinds of sounds.

if u cant tell me how to change him/wat to do (bear w it?), wat sexy sound does ur man make in bed?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriend is more verbal than a sound guy, which works for me. Hearing him vocalize his thoughts means more to me than any noises.

However, maybe your man is not naturally a vocal guy. If that is the case, he may be mimicking you to try his best to make you happy. It may not be ideal, but it does show that he cares about you.

pyro72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my perspective, i think you should be happy. he's obviously being pleased very well and anyway he lets you know that is a good thing. i'd be afraid that if you said something to him about it he might take it the wrong way and not fully enjoy the next time.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he starts to copy me. i guess copying is the greatest form of flattering but im a girl and he's a guy and i'd prefer he grunts or else make other kinds of sounds.

if u cant tell me how to change him/wat to do (bear w it?), wat sexy sound does ur man make in bed?

You are supposed to be focusing on what he is doing to you to make you moan and enjoying that and on what you're doing to make him moan and repeating that. If you can't do that, then let him go so he can find someone who can.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media

I think he's just empathising with you - showing you that he's enjoying it as well. It could be a lot worse, he could make no noise at all - wouldn't that be more disconcerting?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The important thing is what YOU think about it. Does it make you feel sexier to hear those sounds, or mocked, or amused?

If he's teasing you by imitating you, tease him back by exaggerating your own moans. You might both burst out laughing! Or afterward, ask him what he meant by it and explain that the sounds you make are involuntary and mean you are aroused.

If he's feeling as turned on as you and showing it, enjoy the togetherness. Every person shows their excitement in different ways. One of my partners said I sound like a tortoise-- please look that up on Youtube for examples :tongue:

Whatever it may be, don't forget the very best way to solve your sex questions is to Talk To Him.