when i start moaning in bed, my bf makes the same sounds too..

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Dec 30, 2010.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

he starts to copy me. i guess copying is the greatest form of flattering but im a girl and he's a guy and i'd prefer he grunts or else make other kinds of sounds.

if u cant tell me how to change him/wat to do (bear w it?), wat sexy sound does ur man make in bed?

2. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend is more verbal than a sound guy, which works for me. Hearing him vocalize his thoughts means more to me than any noises.

However, maybe your man is not naturally a vocal guy. If that is the case, he may be mimicking you to try his best to make you happy. It may not be ideal, but it does show that he cares about you.

3. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Maybe he's trying to connect with you?

4. pyro72

pyro72 New Member

From my perspective, i think you should be happy. he's obviously being pleased very well and anyway he lets you know that is a good thing. i'd be afraid that if you said something to him about it he might take it the wrong way and not fully enjoy the next time.

5. D_Sigmund Fockbuddy

D_Sigmund Fockbuddy Account Disabled

6. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is one of the strangest things I've ever heard.

7. IIIAMIN

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my girlfriend always tells me that I am loud in bed. But she finds it hott. I woud bring it up to him and let him know you don't understand why he is so loud. See what he says.

8. kit_kat

kit_kat New Member

You are supposed to be focusing on what he is doing to you to make you moan and enjoying that and on what you're doing to make him moan and repeating that. If you can't do that, then let him go so he can find someone who can.

9. D_Etienne Neerdowell

I think he's just empathising with you - showing you that he's enjoying it as well. It could be a lot worse, he could make no noise at all - wouldn't that be more disconcerting?

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The important thing is what YOU think about it. Does it make you feel sexier to hear those sounds, or mocked, or amused?

If he's teasing you by imitating you, tease him back by exaggerating your own moans. You might both burst out laughing! Or afterward, ask him what he meant by it and explain that the sounds you make are involuntary and mean you are aroused.

If he's feeling as turned on as you and showing it, enjoy the togetherness. Every person shows their excitement in different ways. One of my partners said I sound like a tortoise-- please look that up on Youtube for examples :tongue:

Whatever it may be, don't forget the very best way to solve your sex questions is to Talk To Him.

Draft saved Draft deleted