When I was a n00b at LPSG...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ,

This is a great thread.! First, I want to say that I have been here longer than my sig would have you believe. When I first started back in either Aug 2002 or 2003 ( believe it or not I can remember the month but not the year) I was welcomed immediately by a number of the male group members and felt very much welcome. I immediately asked who were the alpha females in the group, paid them an obligatory homage via PM and I was good to go. I had the best time with a series of letters from Mammy to Scarlett or Belle Watling to Scarlett ( I alternated between Mammy and Belle) and even got some of the boys involved in it. I think we even cast Dr.Bubbles as Scarlett, Orcabomber as Big Sam, and Prepstud as one of the Tarleton Twins. LOL! I also wrote an ongoing story about life and times of Richard Johnson , a diary seen through the eye of its owner's most precious possession! LOL! My name at that time was Inquiring Mind

Naughty

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
carter2006 said:
I haven't had any hate mail yet, but I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I start pissing people off.... (Hope not though!)
I can give you lessons if you'd like.:redface:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I just got here last month. But, wherever I am, it's my party, and my responsibility to make sure I have a good time. Hopefully, i can bring other people along on my good time. Not everyone always gets my humor though. Plus, not everyone can handle being told the truth or having their words turned back on them. Such is life. I came here from http://www.measurection.com, which is kind of like your older, bigger, but smaller-hung brother. I think they're older anyway... going on 9 years old. Anyway, coming to one penis site from another seemed to be an easy transition. I came here because someone over there said you guys were whiny assholes (I'm paraphrasing) and I came to make sure it wasn't true before telling them you guys were cool and that they needed to stop demonizing well-hung men. I'm glad I was right and that you folks are indeed cool. Rob might like to have a peek at their site and see if there are any features he'd like to swipe. For example: over there, you cannot edit a post once someone has responded to it. Every board and the chatroom have their own moderators. They have a weekly podcast which is helping (and entertaining) thousands of men. Members who do not fill out hteir profiles at least 60 percent cannot see other profiles. I think this site has plenty of things the admins there should swipe too. They seriously need to borrow the code from the chatroom here.

Bronx--this is key. Life is about action. Get up and dance already.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
I'm glad you got over that. She's pretty awesome.I think I recall responding to several of your posts when you were first starting to post. Most of the time if the topic of the thread doesn't interest me, I just go on to the next one.... it's good that you have gained more confidence in this forum. I do enjoy your posts.

Oh, Zora's awesome. She's one hell of a woman. Yes, you responded. I wasn't referring to you with that statement... nor did I mean it to be inflamatory...

I'm glad you enjoy mine, I like yours as well:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
naughty said:
Hi ,

This is a great thread.! First, I want to say that I have been here longer than my sig would have you believe. When I first started back in either Aug 2002 or 2003 ( believe it or not I can remember the month but not the year) I was welcomed immediately by a number of the male group members and felt very much welcome. I immediately asked who were the alpha females in the group, paid them an obligatory homage via PM and I was good to go. I had the best time with a series of letters from Mammy to Scarlett or Belle Watling to Scarlett ( I alternated between Mammy and Belle) and even got some of the boys involved in it. I think we even cast Dr.Bubbles as Scarlett, Orcabomber as Big Sam, and Prepstud as one of the Tarleton Twins. LOL! I also wrote an ongoing story about life and times of Richard Johnson , a diary seen through the eye of its owner's most precious possession! LOL! My name at that time was Inquiring Mind

Naughty
I've been reading you for quite a while. I loved your old avatar...the one with you singing from stage left.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I just got here last month. But, wherever I am, it's my party, and my responsibility to make sure I have a good time. Hopefully, i can bring other people along on my good time. Not everyone always gets my humor though. Plus, not everyone can handle being told the truth or having their words turned back on them. Such is life. I came here from http://www.measurection.com, which is kind of like your older, bigger, but smaller-hung brother. I think they're older anyway... going on 9 years old. Anyway, coming to one penis site from another seemed to be an easy transition. I came here because someone over there said you guys were whiny assholes (I'm paraphrasing) and I came to make sure it wasn't true before telling them you guys were cool and that they needed to stop demonizing well-hung men. I'm glad I was right and that you folks are indeed cool. Rob might like to have a peek at their site and see if there are any features he'd like to swipe. For example: over there, you cannot edit a post once someone has responded to it. Every board and the chatroom have their own moderators. They have a weekly podcast which is helping (and entertaining) thousands of men. Members who do not fill out hteir profiles at least 60 percent cannot see other profiles. I think this site has plenty of things the admins there should swipe too. They seriously need to borrow the code from the chatroom here.

You rock Bronx, I love your no bullshit style.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
How could I ever loathe you?

Hehe, you never heard of having a bit of healthy paranoia? :cool:

Maybe I was a little intimidated by the way you oozed sexuality :wink:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody sends hate mail to me. They all scream at me right here.

Sorcerer,
You strike me as being the epitome of "cool". I noticed that you were welcomed as a "regular" right away.

When I got here, I saw right away that everybody was having a lot of fun and I really wanted to be a part of this group. But, I always seem to piss off everybody.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Webster said:
Nobody sends hate mail to me. They all scream at me right here.

Sorcerer,
You strike me as being the epitome of "cool". I noticed that you were welcomed as a "regular" right away.

When I got here, I really wanted to be a part of this group. But, I always seem to piss off everybody.
Oh, you're good for my ego. Epitome of cool...I like that.