When I was a n00b at LPSG...

TylerDurden

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been involved with a few community/forum based sites, so while I'm a n00b here, I'm not really one overall.

Anyway, I did spend a day or two reading through posts and such to see who were regulars and what kinds of discussions ya'll had....and I think I'm gonna like it here :)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I know just what you mean. If there were an easy way to erase the 8 on the end of Alex8, I'd be much happier now just being plain old 'Alex' ... but I too thought credentials needed to be stated when I arrived. *huff*
I know... I made the same problem with "64". HAHA

When I was a n00b at LPSG (earlier this morning):
#1 - All the women are beautiful, intelligent, funny, and kind.
#2 - The chat room is full of guys trolling for sex. always.
#3 - If I can be even 1/10th as funny as Pecker, I will have succeeded in life.
#4 - Pecker always has better pictures than Alex. They both have a gift for finding revealing photos.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes,

I remember it well! LOL! We did have a good time, didnt we? Hopefully we can have some of that back again. Soon!

K.

Dr. Bubbles said:
I stumbled on the site about 5 years ago and met a LONG-TIME member here. He is probably the reason why I am still a member here, even though he seldom post. You know who you are! ;)

As for lurking, I probably did, somewhat, for a couple of months before I posted. I was not certain what to say, how to say it or how to deal with some of the guys who were insistent on cyber, showing me their dick, etc. I was shy, but that did not last long.

Naughty, I remember those times when we were the "Women's Auxilary and we welcomed everyone to joined - especially teh new females, which were few... Fun times.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, I was like a kid in a candy store. Back then most of the guys had cock pics as their avatars, so you can imagine the encouragement I had to post! haha. I lurked for a few days before I posted, but I answered the title post in the threads without reading everyone else's responses, so my posts didn't make much sense.
Naughty and Bubbles made me feel right at home, love you girls.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ahem.
*stands slowly, hooks thumbs in vest, looks at all you children with parental affection*
I lurked here for a over a year before I finally found the nerve to register as bilbobagginsx and speak up. Immediately, Finedessert (Bob) greeted me so warmly that I wondered what had taken me so long to post. The very first PM I received was from DMW. I was soon hooked on LPSG - it was a friendly world that I wasn't used to participating in since I'd always been the shy guy, the wallflower, the one in the group photos who smiled with closed lips - you know: the one with somebody's fingers making donkey ears behind his head - the one who kept the whole world at arm's length by acting the clown.

We've been through many good times at LPSG and a few rough ones but the board has been tempered, toughened I think, such that it should be around for a long time to come. We've lost a few good friends, at least 2 to death that we know of, some to mysterious disappearance, some to misunderstandings and temper but the core remains - and the core has grown. We're full of wisdom and wise cracks, curiosity and curmudgeons, flirts and flatterers - and for all that we're still a support group.

How about that?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
God, I was like a kid in a candy store. Back then most of the guys had cock pics as their avatars, so you can imagine the encouragement I had to post! haha. I lurked for a few days before I posted, but I answered the title post in the threads without reading everyone else's responses, so my posts didn't make much sense.
Naughty and Bubbles made me feel right at home, love you girls.

Yeah, I do miss seeing all of those hard cock shots. I even had mine up for a long time. I miss the breasts shots of women too!

*those were the days*

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Ahem.
*stands slowly, hooks thumbs in vest, looks at all you children with parental affection*
I lurked here for a over a year before I finally found the nerve to register as bilbobagginsx and speak up. Immediately, Finedessert (Bob) greeted me so warmly that I wondered what had taken me so long to post. The very first PM I received was from DMW. I was soon hooked on LPSG - it was a friendly world that I wasn't used to participating in since I'd always been the shy guy, the wallflower, the one in the group photos who smiled with closed lips - you know: the one with somebody's fingers making donkey ears behind his head - the one who kept the whole world at arm's length by acting the clown.

We've been through many good times at LPSG and a few rough ones but the board has been tempered, toughened I think, such that it should be around for a long time to come. We've lost a few good friends, at least 2 to death that we know of, some to mysterious disappearance, some to misunderstandings and temper but the core remains - and the core has grown. We're full of wisdom and wise cracks, curiosity and curmudgeons, flirts and flatterers - and for all that we're still a support group.

How about that?

You're a lovely human being.........

ryan10plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No offense taken, but not everyone who uses their size in their username is a fake or a show-off. Being new, I too thought it was the "done thing", and therefore did. However, what I have found is that because I did just that, I have had legitimate conversations with other guys who are also abnormally large re; their lifes' experiences and situations ..usually the quieter ones.
Havig said that, why change it now?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
ryan10plus said:
No offense taken, but not everyone who uses their size in their username is a fake or a show-off. Being new, I too thought it was the "done thing", and therefore did. However, what I have found is that because I did just that, I have had legitimate conversations with other guys who are also abnormally large re; their lifes' experiences and situations ..usually the quieter ones.
Havig said that, why change it now?

Ryan, there have been various times that members suggested that size be required in:

Signature
Username
Tattooed to forehead (j/k)

Early on I had my stats posted all over the place. There's nothing wrong with being ryan10plus.

B_BatBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a n00b at LPSG. I'm trying to avoid having any preconceived notions. I just think my time here will be fun and informative. I'm trusting all the longtime members to prove me right, ok?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahahahahaha!

( Naughty pulls the bat out from behind her back and begins to chase the noob around the thread) But of course we are going to be nice to you, sweetie . IF not, just tell us about ourselves like everyone else does. Just enjoy yourself.

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shall we recreate the women's auxillary, girls? :)

Naughty and Zora, those were fun times. It was during this time and during some advocacy from other female members that the "women's section" was created... Remember how elated we all were?!?! JOY, JOY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
...But, wherever I am, it's my party, and my responsibility to make sure I have a good time. Hopefully, i can bring other people along on my good time...
BBS, truer words were never spoken. I used to live in Little Rock, AR. Occasionally, I would meet people who whined constantly about "it's boring here, there's nothing to do, there's nowhere to go, there's no culture. I hate it here. I wish I were back in NYC/LA/SFO/wherever." I would always remind them that they can only be as bored as they allow themselves to be, and that it is not my responsibility, nor that of any other person, to actively entertain them. Visit the exhibits in the museums and galleries. Buy a ticket to the symphony or the ballet or the opera. No, it isn't the Met, but it won't grow unless you support it. BronxBombshell, you are super-impressive. Such a combination of strength, intelligence, confidence, and beauty are indeed rare.