When I was a n00b at LPSG...

T

that_other_guy

When I was a n00b here ...
1. I photowhored myself to the max ... it was fun :biggrin1:
2. I had a "secret" public sex session in the Word Association thread ...:wink:
3. I immediately developed a crush on GoneA, Alex8, Spladle, and JeffBlack all at the same time ... :tongue:
4. I also became insomnia ... not that its a bad thing :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I ugh:
1) thought Jeff Black was the most awesome person on the site
2) thought Lex was hot as fucking hell (still think it)
3) was scared of Zora as well
4) waited a while before posting pictures because I was scared my parents might find out
5) Never posted in the games thread...
6) never used chat because I thought that people would only PM me more
7) thought Matthew was super cute looking

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I
(1) lurked for three years before posting
(2) received an invitation from Mme. Zora within my first few posts to PM her anytime (shocked the hell out of me--still haven't done it--wonder whether the world would come to an end if I did) :biggrin1:
(3) somehow picked up a lexilicious admirer who thinks I'm handsome without having seen a pic of me :cool:
(4) learned I like chat more than the boards, usually
(5) found out I come back for the interesting perspectives and intellectually provocative conversation, not for the high drama or low, crude, coarse (but fun) sexual humor

NCbear

D

deleted3782

When I was a n00b...

1) I kept interest in the message board from off-site for several months before signing on as a member. I felt like the established posters had their own little world here,
2) When I did sign up, I started posting that day and uploaded pics that remained on my profile for three years,
3) I rarely flirted, but I did share that I can make my dick spin around like a propeller,
4) I stayed out of the chat room for years because it was a whole 'nother country.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a n00b... I started posting my first day. I got warned my first day. I did not know about the search function so I started irritating threads that had been covered many times. I got into a bloodbath argument with a now banned troll. Subsequently I hung out for months in *Funny Stuff and only really talked to ManlyBannisters, LordPendragon and chicagosam and fortiesfun for months until I found my voice here.

Media
When I was a n00b... I started posting my first day. I got warned my first day. I did not know about the search function so I started irritating threads that had been covered many times. I got into a bloodbath argument with a now banned troll. Subsequently I hung out for months in *Funny Stuff and only really talked to ManlyBannisters, LordPendragon and chicagosam and fortiesfun for months until I found my voice here.

Ah, the good old days.:smile:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a noob...
1.) I thought everyone on this site was absolutely insane for being here.
2.) My presence here stemmed from the sheer shock, awe, and curiosity that only a site such as LPSG can produce in a person.
3.) I avoided the chat room for some time out of fear, then grew big enough balls one day to step in and have been in love with it ever since, despite the "hey bby wnt 2 cam?" messages I get from complete strangers.
4.) I was petrified to get involved in the forums, and worried about what I might find, but figured I was here, I might as well.
5.) I warmed up to everyone quickly, and it's all been downhill from there! :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a n00b (not too long ago :smile:)

1) I was accused of being a gender fake by ManlyBanisters in one of my very first posts.

2) So I was terrified of her and by extension, all the other women, for ages (or it felt like ages).

3) After the gender fake thing I was only going to stay for long enough to prove I wasn't a bloke.

4) But I found lots of people I liked so I stayed.

5) I stayed in Women's Issues for ages because I was scared of what I might find in the other forums :redface:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. I went straight to chat. I met some amazing people I still consider friends. BF2K, SP and Bori were ones of the first people I met. And I have fell in love with Bori`s dick, I still am :biggrin1:
2. Took me about six months to post, just wasn`t into that. :smile:
3. I asked every guy about his size :redface:. And if he said he was 9+ inches, I screamed-FAKE! :wink:
4. I believed that everybody is nice here and that people get along. :redface:
5. I believed that everybody spoke the truth. :eek:
6. I believed internet equalls real life, HA! Was I wrong :cool:

1. Lurked for a while to get a measure of things on here. Liked the idea of discussions on a wide range of things.
2. Put up some pics after a while, under the pretence of 'giving something back'. In actual fact, I wanted to gauge reaction, and find a way of breaking the ice, lol.
3. Started posting with the intention of getting to know ppl who'd I thought seemed interesting.
4. Found a lot of genuinely decent ppl (Jason_Els, Pieterjoke, etc), altho had a couple of sharp responses in politics - altho I ignored it, obviously. :p
5. Popped into chat to see what was goin on. Quickly realised there were nice ppl (Patchos, BF2K, JF, Flameboy, SP, etc), and also pervs ("this isn't a leading question but...have u ever seen ur mates naked?").
6. Got more involved in politics with the intention of raising qs about ppl's views on the UK/EU. Got some interesting and engaging responses.
7. Plucked up the courage to talk to ppl who seemed prominent on here, such as Rubes and Nick8.
8. Got to know a lot of cool ppl - and still like them now. Made several friends good enuff to risk making the transition onto msn with, lol.
9. Fell foul of several ppl, and realised shit goes down in here too, as in real life - but meh, that's life innit. Most ppl on here do seem ok tho, even if it's deep down sometimes. ;)
10. Made a rambling post in response to a 'when u were a noob' thread.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
1. Posted pics straight away
2. Started a "am i big?" thread
3. i was scared of most posters.
4. i had numerous crushes such as Mickylee. (if she put up pics instead of just avatars, i might of died)
5. i didnt want to get into arguments, because i feared id be ganged up on.