When I was in the Gym showers today!

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's been a long time since my team sports days, so I haven't been in a shower room for quite some time. (Damn.) I remember when I played basketball and was fortunate enough to see some guys I considered handsome without any clothes on. Some were players, others were referees. Got to see lots of nice c/b/a (cock/balls/ass) during those glory years. I'm sure most, but not all, guys check each other out, if only for a split second. I think it's natural to "compare" with your neighbor.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I was just wondering if other guys check out other men when getting changed in the gym changing rooms or when having a shower? Infact do women do this also?:rolleyes:

Never. This NEVER happens. All men stare at the walls.
And all women stare at the floor.
Humans are not curious beings, and never, EVER look at
each other in the showers or changing room.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never. This NEVER happens. All men stare at the walls.
And all women stare at the floor.
Humans are not curious beings, and never, EVER look at
each other in the showers or changing room.

So True..... :biglaugh: :icon16: :biggrin1:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I was just wondering if other guys check out other men when getting changed in the gym changing rooms or when having a shower? Infact do women do this also?:rolleyes:
well I will tell you if I was next to you at the gym you would for sure get some looks at your beautiful circumcised penis and very sexy pointed nipples.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
and that's why i hated showering back in high school hehe all that sizing up.
the worst part was getting hard.

that used to happen to me, and there was no hiding it. I was so embarrassed.

Now, I'd have the presence of mind and self-confidence to watch everyone's reactions to my hard dick and enjoy it.

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
well nick4444, you dont look becuase your the guy that everyone is prolly looking at. and yeah its normal to look around in the lockeroom. people only act like its a big deal becuase of how we are raised but once you stop thinking that anything involving the penis is sexually related, you get over it really quick. now im not saying we should be 100% comfortable with whipping out our private parts for others to see, but what it comes down to is, all men have a penis, so if we do alittle comparasion it shouldnt be too big of a deal. i mean we compare arms and other body parts right?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part of it too is just being naked. I mean, how many naked people do you see in a normal day? It's curiosity. I just don't stare at other guys because I know it makes me feel uncomfortable so I think it's the same for them.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i never purpously check out other women at the gym,, but every once in awhile, i will see someone who is really hot, but i dont stare, and I hate when i see someone checking me, makes me feel violated

1.greg.1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when i am showering naked i dont look at others but once i am getting changed i do as i am worried about getting hard

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
I don't check and I don't want to know people check me. I'm a bit shy of being naked (not because of my penis, it's about "being nude" and about my acne) but everything is ok if nobody stares at me. But when I notice somebody staring, I start to have a semi and sometimes a full hard on.

We all see other men penises but we never look directly at them. It is kind of hard not to see the other men showering unless you keep your eyes shut all the time you spend in the lockerroom.

But be realistic, every guy worries about his size, even if they are 8", 9" or even 11". So what is the best place to see real cocks from the average men?