When is being nice not good enough?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say NEVER! Be nice, please, as a baseline. Then if things go pear-shaped at least they are Politely pear-shaped.

I had a bf whose face was a bit frozen, so it wasn't easy to read his actual feelings sometimes. But at least he had a frozen Smile. It helped him quite a lot in life.

It's good enough - but sometimes it means problems aren't addressed. Imo, anyway. :p

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a very thin line between nice, dishonest and rude. I think it depends on the person you are interacting with.

I'd say NEVER! Be nice, please, as a baseline. Then if things go pear-shaped at least they are Politely pear-shaped.

I had a bf whose face was a bit frozen, so it wasn't easy to read his actual feelings sometimes. But at least he had a frozen Smile. It helped him quite a lot in life.

Sounds like your (ex) boyfriend was Encino Man :)

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

He and I would have been best friends :tongue:

Now :redface: . What the fuck are you talking about :confused:
<<<this is what I'm talking about lol :smile:

From what I've seen, some people tend to show respect when you treat them like crap.

I'm nice all the time. I never understand, then I do, why I attract the demented shit. Lot in life I suppose. To be a dementer trainer....Get's out whip and cross.