Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm too big right now because my wife can't take me without pain and tearing of her delicate vaginal opening. She has to dilate to start taking me again. Her biggest dilator is big but still not as big as me, so she said "when I graduate past the largest you become my next size up!" I'll take it! But right now I'd trade a half inch girth or more to be in her again :(

Most of your photos do not appear to be all that girthy. Above average, sure, but insanely so? No, not at all

Having said that, if you are concerned about being too girthy, you might want to lose the pump. :)

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that even a real thing?
Yes. It's a real thing.

What's not real so far is finding that 10-inch penis measured in accordance with the thread requirements, which have been stated repeatedly throughout that thread.

Many have claimed to have 10 inches, but when asked for the proof measured in accordance with the thread requirements, all-of-a-sudden they can't find a hard ruler. Or a camera. So he's still sleeping. Or they don't need the money (my all all time favorite, who can't use $10k for having the 10-inch dick and who can't use $10K for referring the legit measured 10-inch dick?).

That was the impetus for you starting this thread; you stated you had a legit 10-inch penis visit your glory hole. Suggest you visit the 10-inch for $10K thread and follow the measuring instructions. Submit the pic there or via PM to @TinyPrincess. And see what happens.

You and your 10-inch glory hold friend could each be richer by $10K.;)

Good luck! :)

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. It's a real thing.

What's not real so far is finding that 10-inch penis measured in accordance with the thread requirements, which have been stated repeatedly throughout that thread.

Many have claimed to have 10 inches, but when asked for the proof measured in accordance with the thread requirements, all-of-a-sudden they can't find a hard ruler. Or a camera. So he's still sleeping. Or they don't need the money (my all all time favorite, who can't use $10k for having the 10-inch dick and who can't use $10K for referring the legit measured 10-inch dick?).

That was the impetus for you starting this thread; you stated you had a legit 10-inch penis visit your glory hole. Suggest you visit the 10-inch for $10K thread and follow the measuring instructions. Submit the pic there or via PM to @TinyPrincess. And see what happens.

You and your 10-inch glory hold friend could each be richer by $10K.;)

Good luck! :)
I’m still convinced it’s 10. I’m not participating because the rules are so silly. There are certain people on here who would deny any 10” penis out of size envy, or because they don’t believe they exist (which is so strange to me, this bizarre belief). I have been yelled at over 12 pages so tired and don’t really care. Also who is paying the 10K? The LPSG website owner? Who knows where that money is coming from?

Why would one have to measure with a hard ruler? Some strange person made that up. Everyone i know including myself has measured with a measuring tape. Some construction worker or engineer made up the rule about using a hard ruler. I work in an industry were I measure EVERY SINGLE DAY and have never used a hard ruler ever - the last time I used one was in grade school geometry class. I’d have to go to walgreens to buy one, in the school supply section, when I have countless measuring tapes around the house.

Another rule is press into the body to reach the bone - that’s bizarre to me because it would actually add invisible length - unless the guy with the supposed 10” had zero body fat and a six pack. When i do that i gain at least an extra 1/4“ from body fat which i wouldn’t normally include when measuring length.

Lastly, the penis in this post is EXTREMELY curved, about 2-3” out from the base it curves almost to 90 percent down when fully hard. It doesn’t stand up and away from the body at all, it points totally downwards. therefore painful and not possible to measure with a hard ruler.

would i love an extra 10k, sure - who wouldn’t?
I just don’t think the winner would actually be paid and it’s definitely not worth the cries, bemoans and begrudgery from the Penis Size Measuring Task Force (the group who have been hounding me for 12 pages, my nickname for them). Just my opinion.

But to think they don‘t exist is very very odd to me…..

Reactions: ItalTony9

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still convinced it’s 10. I’m not participating because the rules are so silly. There are certain people on here who would deny any 10” penis out of size envy, or because they don’t believe they exist (which is so strange to me, this bizarre belief). I have been yelled at over 12 pages so tired and don’t really care. Also who is paying the 10K? The LPSG website owner? Who knows where that money is coming from?
It's a large penis, no doubt. And if you think it's 10 inches? Party on dude.

The rules are not silly. Except to those who are unwilling to measure the alleged "10 inch" penis with a hard ruler, standing up. Hell, we had one guy claim his friend has 12.5 inches, yet is "unable" to get that huge penis measured, which would seem to have inches to spare.

The money is coming from @TinyPrincess. She's legit.
Why would one have to measure with a hard ruler? Some strange person made that up. Everyone i know including myself has measured with a measuring tape. Some construction worker or engineer made up the rule about using a hard ruler. I work in an industry were I measure EVERY SINGLE DAY and have never used a hard ruler ever - the last time I used one was in grade school geometry class. I’d have to go to walgreens to buy one, in the school supply section, when I have countless measuring tapes around the house.
Because that's what's required to collect the $10K. If you or others are not willing, that's okay. There's no need for you or anyone else to complain about the rules. Either you have or know someone with a 10-inch penis that would be willing to be measured in accordance with that thread's Rules. You aren't. Case closed.
Another rule is press into the body to reach the bone - that’s bizarre to me because it would actually add invisible length - unless the guy with the supposed 10” had zero body fat and a six pack. When i do that i gain at least an extra 1/4“ from body fat which i wouldn’t normally include when measuring length.
I think you should go back to the thread and re-read the Rules. Slight bone-pressing is allowed; not the bone pressing you describe that would as you say "add invisible length".

Lastly, the penis in this post is EXTREMELY curved, about 2-3” out from the base it curves almost to 90 percent down when fully hard. It doesn’t stand up and away from the body at all, it points totally downwards. therefore painful and not possible to measure with a hard ruler.
A curved penis can be measured in accordance with the thread. It may be that the owner of said penis may need "help". ;)

would i love an extra 10k, sure - who wouldn’t?
I just don’t think the winner would actually be paid and it’s definitely not worth the cries, bemoans and begrudgery from the Penis Size Measuring Task Force (the group who have been hounding me for 12 pages, my nickname for them). Just my opinion.
You are simply wrong. Legit offer from a legit Member.

As to those who've "been hounding" you for 12 pages? That's all on you my friend. I've read the entire thread. From your OP post where you made a declarative statement that the penis that visited your glory hole was 10 inches. Your words.

The "hounding" is simply them asking for proof, which you not only didn't provide, but did a bit of backpedaling about the penis being 10 inches.

That penis you posted the pic of in your OP is a large penis no doubt. But to claim it to be a particular size and then go through all the machinations you did when challenged to provide the proof is why this thread is as long as it is.
But to think they don‘t exist is very very odd to me…..
A legit 10-inch penis may exist. It's why the thread was created. To put in perspective just how silly some of the size claims made here and elsewhere are. I have/sucked/saw a guy with 12 inches. This thread is designed to document that a 10-inch penis exists.

And this LPSG $10K for 10-inch penis thread is legendary among large penis aficionados who frequent adult social media sites. You'd think that if there was a person with such a penis that measured up in accordance with the Rules, they'd have submitted and collected their money. And the thread would be closed. Because it was proven that a legit 10-inch penis exists.

Yet the thread remains open...

And what's funny is we have no proof that a penis exists at that size. Just as we have no proof that Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster exist. Yet people continue to believe they do.

What that thread really is here is quite basic: A reality check.

And so far, no one has met reality. ;)

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's a large penis, no doubt. And if you think it's 10 inches? Party on dude.

The rules are not silly. Except to those who are unwilling to measure the alleged "10 inch" penis with a hard ruler, standing up. Hell, we had one guy claim his friend has 12.5 inches, yet is "unable" to get that huge penis measured, which would seem to have inches to spare.

The money is coming from @TinyPrincess. She's legit.

Because that's what's required to collect the $10K. If you or others are not willing, that's okay. There's no need for you or anyone else to complain about the rules. Either you have or know someone with a 10-inch penis that would be willing to be measured in accordance with that thread's Rules. You aren't. Case closed.

I think you should go back to the thread and re-read the Rules. Slight bone-pressing is allowed; not the bone pressing you describe that would as you say "add invisible length".

A curved penis can be measured in accordance with the thread. It may be that the owner of said penis may need "help". ;)

You are simply wrong. Legit offer from a legit Member.

As to those who've "been hounding" you for 12 pages? That's all on you my friend. I've read the entire thread. From your OP post where you made a declarative statement that the penis that visited your glory hole was 10 inches. Your words.

The "hounding" is simply them asking for proof, which you not only didn't provide, but did a bit of backpedaling about the penis being 10 inches.

That penis you posted the pic of in your OP is a large penis no doubt. But to claim it to be a particular size and then go through all the machinations you did when challenged to provide the proof is why this thread is as long as it is.

A legit 10-inch penis may exist. It's why the thread was created. To put in perspective just how silly some of the size claims made here and elsewhere are. I have/sucked/saw a guy with 12 inches. This thread is designed to document that a 10-inch penis exists.

And this LPSG $10K for 10-inch penis thread is legendary among large penis aficionados who frequent adult social media sites. You'd think that if there was a person with such a penis that measured up in accordance with the Rules, they'd have submitted and collected their money. And the thread would be closed. Because it was proven that a legit 10-inch penis exists.

Yet the thread remains open...

And what's funny is we have no proof that a penis exists at that size. Just as we have no proof that Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster exist. Yet people continue to believe they do.

What that thread really is here is quite basic: A reality check.

And so far, no one has met reality. ;)
Thanks for all the info, i didn’t really read up entirely on it as I wasn’t posting to claim the money.

Hosting a gloryhole at home is the opposite of posting on here for a prize in a way - men come to me to get off and most of them are closeted or ”straight” or not out, so they want discretion. The guy in this post has come back three times, and each time it’s pretty basic gloryhole sucking. Walk in, whip out, i suck, he cums, washes up and then departs. I have thought about asking him or telling him about the prize - maybe even asking him if I could measure him, maybe take some photos - but each time I back out because it’s not why he comes to me and I’m afraid he won’t come back.

Lets see, maybe the next time he reaches out, I can tell him about this prize in advance and see if he would be interested in participating? I’ll keep you posted :)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't read the entire thread but only the latest posts.

As @MisterB mentioned the thread was made to document 10 inch cocks - not to disprove them.

I want nothing more than a guy (or more) to come forward with proof of a legit 10" cock. That's actually why I added the finder's fee, allowed for slight bone-pressing etcetera. I really want us to find a winner.

Initially, when @drambone2001 created the thread I thought a handful of members would claim it within a few days, so the aim of the thread from day 1 have been to prove the existence - not disprove it.

D

deleted1168963

Foot oral sex only once had I been deepthroated, a couple of gals couldn’t even get their mouth around the head. I get denied for anal all the time. Words like “No fucking way” tells it all

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haven't read the entire thread but only the latest posts.

As @MisterB mentioned the thread was made to document 10 inch cocks - not to disprove them.

I want nothing more than a guy (or more) to come forward with proof of a legit 10" cock. That's actually why I added the finder's fee, allowed for slight bone-pressing etcetera. I really want us to find a winner.

Initially, when @drambone2001 created the thread I thought a handful of members would claim it within a few days, so the aim of the thread from day 1 have been to prove the existence - not disprove it.
Great! I would love for us to find a winner as well!

Reactions: gabriel-thomas

EssexMaker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to admit I'd rather have one smaller than larger. I am just about average myself, but I have never seen the attraction of really large cocks - they are either uncomfortable or painful according to what you are doing with it, and to me (I am only speaking for me, of course) I think they look rather unsightly. Most of us are average and I'd rather keep things that way. I did once know a guy who claimed to have "at least" 10" but as he was straight, I never got to see it, so I only have his word for it, but imagine buying trousers and boxers if you have that (to my mind) "problem"

Reactions: hzs3fg

Don Logan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're right, but it's simply a way of establishing a standard. It's like that white mark that all long jumpers need to hit when they take off. Nothing more.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of your photos do not appear to be all that girthy. Above average, sure, but insanely so? No, not at all

Having said that, if you are concerned about being too girthy, you might want to lose the pump. :)
5.25" girth is not that big, but I'm a little over 2" inches wide and I'm wider than tall so that's where sex is hard. If I was more round shaped it wouldn't be so bad.

I haven't pumped since April, I'm missing it but making it!