When is big…..TOO big?

Scooter5

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve had them recommended. Can you tell me more about them? I’ve used quite a variety. Magnum XLs suffice, but still don’t cover my tool all the way. My faves so far have been Okamoto, they’re comfortable even if they’re not made for guys of my dick length as you can see in the pic under the spoiler haha.

View media item 1520347
They NEVER cover my whole tool :sob: :sob: :sob:
No, these are bigger and they offer tools to measure and ensure you get the right size. Take a look at their websites (just search for names I posted). They are not like magnums.

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, when you had that fake ruler pic up, it showed you were 9.5. It was a "joke" though right? Cause its a fake ruler, your dick was measured bigger than it is. So that means you are smaller than 9.5 correct? (Not to mention ALSO using that deceptive angling the ruler down below your dick at the tip for more length)

View attachment 80837161

But here are a bunch of times you are claiming your size, which matches the "joke" ruler.

So I am officially accusing you of lying WITH proof.
If that ruler is correct his hands are 6 inches wide. My hands are 4.5 inches wide and that's large for a man.

Reactions: like2Feelabig1

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, these are bigger and they offer tools to measure and ensure you get the right size. Take a look at their websites (just search for names I posted). They are not like magnums.
Good, cause Christ, yeah I can manage with XL magnums, but it’s evident even THEY don’t cover all the real estate I’ve got in my pants when I’m all worked up and hard as a rock hahaha

wyldcdn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not bringing sexuality and race into this, I’m pointing out that straight white men have had power, advantage, privilege, opportunity since the beginning of time and yet they still choose to abuse that power and privilege. How? By continuing to post on a thread when I’ve asked them to stop posting numerous times. Yet they go on and on and on about the fact that I can’t measure properly - when this very post isn‘t even about that.
As a gay man, I have been bullied by straight men for basically my entire life and I don’t need that here.
I dont think you're bullied for being gay; I think people are bullying you for being a idiot.

wyldcdn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whites can’t be recipients of racism because historically white people have held the power.
White people can be victims of discrimination and prejudice, but it’s not racism and it’s not even close to the same thing.
Please don’t call me a racist again. Ever. Thank You

Whites can’t be recipients of racism because historically white people have held the power.
White people can be victims of discrimination and prejudice, but it’s not racism and it’s not even close to the same thing.
Please don’t call me a racist again. Ever. Thank You.
try learning something besides fabricated measurements

"A political system ruled by London and an economic system dominated by British absentee landlords were co-conspirators. For centuries British laws had deprived Ireland’s Catholics of their rights to worship, vote, speak their language and own land, horses and guns. Now, with a famine raging, the Irish were denied food. Under armed guard, food convoys continued to export wheat, oats and barley to England while Ireland starved."

Sounds like whites being racist on whites...it?

Anti-Irish sentiment includes oppression, persecution, discrimination, or hatred of Irish people as an ethnic group or a nation. It can be directed against the island of Ireland in general, or directed against Irish emigrants and their descendants in the Irish diaspora. This sentiment can also be called Hibernophobia.

now back to the show

Reactions: Solarpulse4

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Too big" most of the time seems to be about being too long. I've certainly had a number of women who didn't want me to put it all the way in. Basically, if you can reach back into the fornix area, preferences vary on whether or not that feels good or hurts.

Reactions: Evenflow618

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Too big" most of the time seems to be about being too long. I've certainly had a number of women who didn't want me to put it all the way in. Basically, if you can reach back into the fornix area, preferences vary on whether or not that feels good or hurts.
For me it’s about the thickness. I haven’t encountered a long cock I couldn’t fully swallow that was normal girth.
With M/F sex I’ll defer to you and your comment.
Have you ever been with a woman who can take your entire length?

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
try learning something besides fabricated measurements

"A political system ruled by London and an economic system dominated by British absentee landlords were co-conspirators. For centuries British laws had deprived Ireland’s Catholics of their rights to worship, vote, speak their language and own land, horses and guns. Now, with a famine raging, the Irish were denied food. Under armed guard, food convoys continued to export wheat, oats and barley to England while Ireland starved."

Sounds like whites being racist on whites...it?

Anti-Irish sentiment includes oppression, persecution, discrimination, or hatred of Irish people as an ethnic group or a nation. It can be directed against the island of Ireland in general, or directed against Irish emigrants and their descendants in the Irish diaspora. This sentiment can also be called Hibernophobia.

now back to the show
Actually, no. It sounds like from your quote whites can (and definitely do) discriminate, prosecute, and be oppressive against other whites. But that’s not racism. Hibernophobia isn’t the same thing as racism.

Agree on one thing though, now back to the show.

BK_GH

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Says the guy who conveniently ignored all the proof on page 8 that he's a liar. Honestly expected more from a New Yorker..
This post is NOT about NUMBERS, as I’ve said immediately following the assaults from the measuring police!
You and the entire Penis Size Measuring Task Force can calm down now….
Start your own thread on white sensitive straight men with big cocks - then go ride them all! Probably a lot more fun than posting on here!

Reactions: Murphys