When is big too big?

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After spending some time on here and seeing some of the pics in here it got me wondering when is big, too big? And what do you do then? I am sure there are other threads out there that has beat this topic in the ground but the search would not come up with anything. So wondering what is too big? And I guess that also depends on the woman and how much she can handle.
But for the guy that has a monster cock, how do you deal with it on a day to day basis? Does it get in the way? You ask yourself, will it stop growing or will it grow out of control to where shorts can't be worn in public (I have heard this from a woman that dated a guy with a 13" cock - he could not wear shorts in public). And what if a erection occurs while at work and it pops out the collar of your shirt, (I say that because I swear I have seen some pics on here where it looks as if it all the way up to his chest - no lie). So, this comes from someone that will more than likely never know what it's like having my meat getting in the way of my everyday routine or a woman turning me down for sex because my cock is too big.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general terms I would say big is too big when it's so problematic that you can't do anything comfortably and nobody will have sex with you because of it's size.

There are so many opinions on where that occurs that it's fairly pointless to attempt to elaborate in my opinion.

All I can say is that I'm 8x6 and I've had all kinds of different problems, but never so much that I'd wish I was substantially smaller.

episcalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i'm borderline too big. it can bee a problem for underwears, I hate going to the pool, i can't find condoms that fit me (Im not allergic to latex but to the magmums lubricant...waht an irony) and i've been refused sex until my current girlfriend. It's very smooth with her, she's almost 6' and is lubrifying a shit load. So it helps and everyhting is going inside...which is quite impressive to see.
But i wouldn't want one more quater of an inch, i'd much rather take out 1 inch in all directions :p

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The biggest ive had 8x6 and that would be my limit, the trouble being more to do with the girthan length. Even giving him oral i would end up with a sore jaw very quickly and for sex i had to make sure i was wet enough before we started. And it took me a while to work up the courage to let him try anal...However sex with him ended up being some of my best ever

I would try bigger but he would have to be gentle and understanding on how much pain he could/was causing me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again I'll state that the optimum range is no infinite strip beyond a certain threshold, it is a window. With me, It's approximately between 7, 7.5" and 9 - 9.5". I've had one dick that was larger, and didn't make full use of it, I stopped the guy when he was in so deep it hurt me. We've had good sex though, but size just isn't something you can say "the more, the better". Past a certain size, it's just eye candy, and even that is only a window, beyond which it becomes grotesquely large and out of proportion.

cowbop

Experimental Member
Media
Can't say I've had that trouble ever, but I've learned to start very slow...:eek:

Especially since I've practiced PE.

amouth4dxxxlgxxxthkck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say its too big if i can't deep throat it to his nuts, 10 1/2x 7 is my record, so maybe there is a man out there that is too big?
I haven't had any bigger than that so far, and i have had some large ones down this throat..9 1/2x6 1/2. 9x7, 9 x6 1/2
9x8 which in my opinion was the hardest to get down..But I am a true competitor,
pretty soon I think he thought it was a pussy the way he was pumping..what joy! smile
There's a fella i have been trying to get for a couple years, he is 13x7 1/2 , so as soon as he cums, i will let you know if I finally met my match.
Going in though, I feel confident in my skills, he has never had a it all the way down a throat, man or woman.
I am going to be his first.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
All of those measurements just made me cringe and think ouch! :eek:

I like my girly bits to look the same in the after pictures as they did in the before pictures..not stretched to a XXXL large size

That's a great comment Lee_M!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When fucking hurts. Length is a problem for me ...about 9 is my limit as I love rough sex...however bring on the girth haha I have never had one that made me say no :smile:

WildHoney

Proud of what i have

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi mate i am just over 10" hard and it is a problem in many ways. In intercourse my present partner struggles to acept it all. i have to twist sligtly and go in at a angle with slow movements to start with. underware can be a problem with tightness. Also have to ware loose fitting trousers as the visable bulge is a staring and mocking point most of the time. i have to ware loose shorts for sports and a jockstrap otherwise there are alls orts of embarresing moments. The key is to adjust your lifestyle to accomodate. But on the other hand there are also good complments and self esteam boosters aswell. Overall i wouldnt want to change the size just some peoples perseption.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 8X5.5 and I've been with about a dozen women and only 1 of them really had a hard time w/my size.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obviously size is rather subjective. It means different things to different people. What some folks think is big may be only average to others. I (myself) think a dick is too big when you have trouble wearing clothes that don't make you like like a freak or pervert, can't get condoms to fit comfortably, or, worst of all, when you can't find a partner who can give you pleasure with it.

I had a freind/fuck bud once (from the Dom. Republic) who was of slight build but had a huge--and I mean HUGE--cock. It was almost like 3rd person in the room. While we had a lot of fun with it, he'd said that he used to be a top, but had to learn to bottom because no one would let him fuck them with it (myself included). That case is certainly not an extreme one, but it does go to show you that having a enormous penis can be as much of a curse to some as a blessing, though it might never seem that way to guys with lesser endowments.