When Is It Really In His Kiss ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by WellHung83, Feb 2, 2008.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know that old song with the line that goes - " If you wanna know girl if he loves you so it's in his kiss," or I think that's the right words to it. Anyways, when it comes to a guy kissing a guy, I was curious as to what you all thought was the moment or feeling you got when being specifically kissed by a male that there was more to the kiss that just something thrown in at the heat of the moment. Was it the way he held your head while you kissed ? Was it slower and he took more time ? Was he shy and a bit embarrassed about wanting to kiss you in the first place ? What was it about that one kiss that made you think that " Hey, he may be really into for more than just the sex and other things." Thoughts ?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

FFirst kiss is very important. You can read alot about how he feels and what hs intentions are by the way he kisses

3. justndav

justndav Member

Albums:
    Well the guys that usually want something more than one night dont give you the long, deep, passionate sparking kisses I find. The most passionate kisses I have are the ones where you start out by kissing/sucking on the lips and then move to mouth on mouth. At this point the kiss becomes long, deep while he holds and caresses the back of the head. It then tends to end as it begins with the lips. Usually you have great feelings over your whole body and you "feel" it.
    The lets just fuck kisses are quick, short kisses with open mouths and tongue licking.

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup!!! What he said.:biggrin1:

5. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

Not necessarily any of the above. I just know. This is a wonderful discovery, but the situation can also become quite volatile for me if I feel it and know it, yet he is holding back on other levels.

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

That sounds about right for me too.
    Nicely done,justndav!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

7. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Wouldn't necessarily describe my let's fuck kisses as short...however, there's seldom little romance or a tingly love sensation involved. Guess I really am an animal, cause I can put my tongue and mouth to better uses....such as tit, pit, crotch and cock play.

Draft saved Draft deleted