When is it too big?

Dunno but I'm not convinced there'd be any benefit from being any bigger.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an honest 7" around but less than that when fully erect - 6 1/2" - 6 3/4"... depending on how hard... (It's hard for me to keep a full erection while trying to measure - lol.) Anyway, I really wish I did have another full inch - (that would make it the ideal size.) My nic at Thunder's place is one mo inch. It's all a moot point for me, anyway since I have a hypospadeus that has caused a bit of rejection that I've just had to accept. Life goes on.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I think "Fatty" Arbuckle might have been too big... It's supposed that he ruptured a young actress's bladder.

The rumor was he fucked her, Virginia Rappe, with a champagne bottle during a violent sexual attack but there was never a shred of evidence that Arbuckle actually did that or was even remotely responsible for her death.

The thing that led to Arbuckle being falsely accused and having to sit through 3 trials all stemmed from a shady dirtbag witness with a long criminal record that included extortion and blackmail, a prosecutor who was looking to make a name for himself, and a dishonest press that sensationalized story. Rappe reportedly had a number of medical issue that could have led to her untimely death but to this day no one knows for sure. Just a lot of speculation.

It should be noted though that when Arbuckle was finally cleared of all charges in the third and final trial the jury took the unprecedented step of offering an apology to him for having to endure what they saw as a complete miscarriage of justice. This of course all coming far too late as Arbuckle's career was destroyed by the scandal by then.

FUN FACT: Chris Farley was in talks to play Arbuckle in a bio-pic before his own untimely death.

Would have been fab. Ah, what might have been. :(

D

deleted808122

You know, i love how you guys say "Never!" but get disgusted when you see stuff like this:

View attachment 1469608

Clearly there's a limit for you guys. Most of you are just too uncomfortable to say it

I'm certain Muscle Eddie has plenty of avid fisting bottoms lining up to take him on. For now, I'll admit that he's "too big" for me, but ...

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The rumor was he fucked her, Virginia Rappe, with a champagne bottle during a violent sexual attack but there was never a shred of evidence that Arbuckle actually did that or was even remotely responsible for her death.

The thing that led to Arbuckle being falsely accused and having to sit through 3 trials all stemmed from a shady dirtbag witness with a long criminal record that included extortion and blackmail, a prosecutor who was looking to make a name for himself, and a dishonest press that sensationalized story. Rappe reportedly had a number of medical issue that could have led to her untimely death but to this day no one knows for sure. Just a lot of speculation.

It should be noted though that when Arbuckle was finally cleared of all charges in the third and final trial the jury took the unprecedented step of offering an apology to him for having to endure what they saw as a complete miscarriage of justice. This of course all coming far too late as Arbuckle's career was destroyed by the scandal by then.

FUN FACT: Chris Farley was in talks to play Arbuckle in a bio-pic before his own untimely death.

Would have been fab. Ah, what might have been. :(
Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Luvemhott

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends if you are talking length or girth. The problem with girth (unless you have one of those wedge-shaped cocks) is that, at least when you fuck ass, it's either in or it isn't. It's difficult to slowly work someone up to accommodate it, unless you resort to toys or fingers, which a lot of guys hate. (I never realized how much I like to fuck until I started going to fisting parties, where there were guys that were more accustomed to taking something wide.) So from practical experience, I can say that at around 7 inches girth a lot of people can't take it. (Pigs will disagree--Oink!--but we are talking the general population.) Or, they they want to get fucked by someone else for a while first, then take it. Interestingly, the size of the person has little to do with their ability to handle girth, and in fact I've had some tiny guys literally suck it right in. I used to really get off fucking one slender guy, while knowing that my cock girth was over a quarter of his waist size!

On the other hand, where length is the issue, you have the option to control the penetration depth, and even gradually increase it as the bottom relaxes and can accommodate more.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, i love how you guys say "Never!" but get disgusted when you see stuff like this:

View attachment 1469608

Clearly there's a limit for you guys. Most of you are just too uncomfortable to say it

This guy looks fit, but apart from wanking him, my mouth or my arse aren’t going to accommodate (unless it’s photoshopped lol)