Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: Elizabethrex

it’s obviously a relative question; mine has been “too big” in some situations, in others it’s been fine; i imagine that even the very biggest dick (and we KNOW that that can’t be more than 10” ) is not too big in every sexual scenario.

if the question is: at what point will most sexual partners acknowledge your penis as a sexual challenge (causing problems such as soreness), i’d say it’s 7 x 5.

D

deleted983382

it’s obviously a relative question; mine has been “too big” in some situations, in others it’s been fine; i imagine that even the very biggest dick (and we KNOW that that can’t be more than 10” ) is not too big in every sexual scenario.

if the question is: at what point will most sexual partners acknowledge your penis as a sexual challenge (causing problems such as soreness), i’d say it’s 7 x 5.
I think I could make you sore

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Too big? Easy, if I can't get the head in my mouth, it's too big. If I can get the head in my mouth, but not the last inch or two of the shaft, it's too big.
I like the way you think. You know the best way to get to Carnegie Hall, right? Practice, practice, practice.

Reactions: midwestrob

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when women insists on being on top when you start because she has to slowly work you inside or it hurts, you are big. once we get comfortable, it's all good. another indicator, is her forming a "V" with her fingers around your cock base. and yet another indicator and the best of all is, "You have a big dick".

Reactions: Massivecool11

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"When is it too big?" Well, for what? I'm already a little too long to fit in some women, but I would never say that I feel "too big". If I were too big to fit in at all, well then sure, that would be too big. So that sets a maximum girth. Length? I'd be happy to be 12" even if I never could use all of it! Who wouldn't?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn’t want to be much bigger than 6.5” girth. Maybe 7 still isn’t “too” big but I think it might be too troublesome overall

Lengthwise, I think over 8” nbp is a waste, usually 7 is plenty.

Length doesn’t have to fit all in though, so it’s not a too big issue really if you ask me. It may be technically toolong to fit all in, but not too big for sex. Girth however can potentially be legit too big to have sex with at all

So to answer the question: Having a penis bigger than 8x6.75 would be too big for me as the fuck-er. As the fuck-ee it is a whole different ball game. A double standard if you will

Isn’t that funny? A man who wants to fuck with a big dick but not be fucked by one? 6x5 or so would be the practical comfy limit for my butt hypothetically speaking. I could do 6.5” girth in my mouth but I can’t do deep throat at all, so length is always too big