When Is Sex Worth Crying Over?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

When Is Sex Worth Crying Over?

On last night’s “Grey’s Anatomy”, newbie lesbians, Callie and Erica finally figured out how to master great sex. Erica was so overcome with emotion from finally realizing what she’d be missing all of these years that she was brought to tears. Callie, unsure of whether or no she was a true lesbian, or just bisexual, was a little freaked out.

Crying after sex is normally a big no-no, but if you’re so overcome with emotion what do you do? Have you experienced some post coital tears?

==========================================================

The only time I can remember crying after, or actually during sex it kinda freaked me out. I was with a fuck buddy and it was my first time having a multiple orgasm. I wept slowly, the tears just came from no where I couldn't stop them. I wasn't even sure what was happening to me until a few hours later when I was talking to one of my gay friends on the phone. Yes, my gay friend was able to tell by my description that I had experienced my first multiple orgasm. Am I naive or what? :redface:

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

This may sounds really silly, but in retrospect, I cherish those naive moments when I didn't know what the hell was going on. Looking back on them, I don't feel silly anymore; they just remind me of the stuff I did that was new and different and fun. NJ -- I really liked your story.

3. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

no girl, you are not naive. it's common to get a little emotional when you're caught up in the moment. i almost, i repeat ALMOST, cried the last time i had sex with my ex-bf. it was beautiful. we felt so connected and we were so in love. as crazy as he was, he wasn't always bad.

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

uh, no

5. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Crying after sex?

Only been tempted to if it was over too quickly...

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have experienced post coital crying several times, it used to happen quite regularly when I was younger. Bizarrely it was before I'd ever even experienced an orgasm. I would just get this rush of love for the guy I was with and want to hold him so tight while I sobbed.

Fortunately I was with a long term boyfriend who loved me very much and he was flattered that I would react that way.

Tragically, we split up about 17yrs ago and I've never experienced either the rush of love or the feeling of being that loved since - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh dear, That doesn't sound good. Nothing wrong with emotional release, but I'm worried by the sound of you still being 'stuck' on a relationship that finished 17 years ago. Sounds like you should seek some help in 'moving on'. I had a similar problem, but with therapy I discovered what was keeping me stuck and, to cut a long story short, I got over it. I won't go into detail here, but I'd be happy to swap pm's about it if you like Denise.

8. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL I'm not "stuck" on the relationship, I'm saying that was the last time I was really in love.

Indicative of me picking the wrong guys, not deep rooted emotional issues

9. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe I over reacted (typical :redface:) but 17 years is a long time without finding true love again. It's difficult not to compare with those first WOW experiences, isn't it?

Sex is only worth crying over if you feel like crying. Crying is a natural outlet for emotion, and really good sex is a very wonderful thing, especially when you get sensations you haven't had before - that can be a moving experience. But I suspect that if you have lots of recreational sex with different people, it almost necessarily loses some of it's emotional power because of the lack of closeness, or specialness. So someone who has lots of sex might be baffled by the idea of crying over sex. Conversely, someone who hasn't had really good sex yet (and that's more common than you'd think) would also wonder what all the fuss is about. Plus, of course, some people cry more easily than others. I certainly get moved to tears by a beautiful piece of music, or a good movie - but I don't think I've cried after sex. I wonder if that means the best is yet to come ;o)

#9 Riven650, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is it possible one is just a manifestation of the other?

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I've never cried after sex, I've cried months, years after that particular episode of sex.

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I always cry after sex.

Through my penis.

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I have only ever cried after sex because I was just so exhausted. I must say he was very tender with me. He cuddled me to his chest and stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

Draft saved Draft deleted