When is the earliest time you can do varicocele surgery again after it failed?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
okay guys i willl see my urologist/surgeon tomorrow because i told them it was pretty important since i had the varicocele surgery about 3 weeks ago. Last week i saw my urologist and he said it looked like it was healing fine and told me no heavy lifting for another 7 days. I did however masturbate and i notice that my varicocele returned again. I read someone on a forum said they got the varicocele because they masturbated too early. I was an idiot because i did not ask him if it was okay or not to masturbate.

When i see him tomorrow, he will definitely see that my varicocele came back. My question is does anyone know how fast you can have a 2nd surgery? I know few people do get recurrence of varicocele and can do surgery again. I had the grade 3 by the way and right now i can still see the bag of worms. Note i did not see the worms 2 weeks ago when i was still healing and the worms came back few days ago after i masturbated. I had surgery on November 17. Does anyone know when is the earliest time to do the surgery again? Like if the 1st surgery did not correct it how long should the 2nd surgery be? Like it cannot be done until another 2 months if the first one failed.

I will see my urologist tomorrow in the afternoon but would like input. I will make damn sure if i get surgery again i will not masturbate or do anything for 1 month or even 2 months just to be on the safe side. He just told me no heavy lifting which was why i did it.

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
okay went to urologist. I told him how i masturbated 2 weeks after the surgery and when he examined me, he asked if it hurt and i said yes. He said it is definitely swelling but he tells me he does not feel a varicocele. He told me it was not possible to have reoccurence this fast THROUGH MASTURBATION. I told him someone online mentioned it occurred again b/c of masturbation but he says IMPOSSIBLE. Is this true? It looks like a varicocele right now and feels like it did before the surgery.