when is too big too big

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen some that are beyond my wildest expectation and they are continuing to grow. Namely a person named Greg. But I am wondering how does one go to work with a cock so big that you cannot hide it from the general public and still work in the real world?

thanks in advance

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much the same here: briefs let me keep "him" tucked over the crease of my upper thigh/pelvis, and relaxed fit jeans complete the camoflage (sp?). Even if I get an unavoidable "tweener" I just grow off to the one side and it doesn't show too much. The physical and social discomfort of getting a full fledged hardon at work pretty much keep that from happening for me.

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you wanna hide what you have or be nervous about keeping it out of site while at work? Does a girl with big tits and a nice ass say OMG I can't wear nice clothes or a blouse/skirt to work I must wear baggy sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt to hide my sexy, attractive body - NO. So if your cock fell down the side of your leg and caused somewhat of a bulge even if while flaccid sh*t then let it be. Let their minds ponder out of curiosity after seeing what they just can't believe they had seen.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just snug briefs to keep your dick and balls from bounching around to much. Sometimes a bunching bulge may protrude, but appreciative longing eyes tell tale..