100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it's just too big, or for some laughs, check out the link below:

http://www.simianlemur.com/

image011.jpg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'd be afraid of an overdose.

Suppose several women on the same day independently decided I needed my tea spiked with the stuff?

:-[

Pecker

Donk: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1038106177;start=0#2 date=11/24/02 at 06:28:47]I'd be afraid of an overdose.  [/quote]

That reminds me of a joke.

A man with a 25" penis goes to see an old witch in the woods to ask if she can help make it smaller since (as many of us know :)) that is way too big. She tells him to go down to the pond where he will see a magic frog sitting on a lilly pad. She tells him to ask the frog to marry him, when the frog says "no", his penis will shrink by 5 inches. The man finds the frog and asks it to marry him. The frog says, "No." Sure enough, his penis immediately shrinks to 20". He decides that's still a little too much, so he asks again. "No," says the frog. And his penis shrinks another 5 inches, down to 15". The guy (who had been reading this site :)) knows that 15" is still troublesome, and decides that 10" would be perfect. So again he says to the frog, "Will you marry me?" To which the frog angrily replies, "No! No! No!"