When it's obvious that size matters

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This guy is unbelieveable. White (dirty!) socks, awful red pants which are even torn ...he can actually be happy to get even a bored girl

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
he didn't look 'tiny' to me... she was just a bitch...

His girth looks within average range. His length maybe not - one thing for sure is she wasn't in any danger of having her bottom knocked out. I wish it would have been a threesome and then a big guy take his turn on her. I doubt she would have been able to look so bored then. Would have been interesting to see.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has nothing to do with size. She simply wasn't turned on by the guy - can you blame her? Any guy who keeps his socks on while fucking, especially if they're white socks, deserves to be shot.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That wasn't a size issue, he appeared to have decent girth. :rolleyes: This was clearly a case of she wasn't in the mood. She looks bored to freaking death. No way could a man be in me and my face register no emotion whatsoever. :eek::confused: Then again there is no way I would allow a man to fuck me while wearing ripped red Umbros and dirty white socks.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
She coulda used that time to paint her nails.

Yeah, she really doesn't look into it at all. What I'm wondering is how could the guy just keep fucking away if she wasn't responding? I mean, I'm sure a warm wet spot is a warm wet spot, but c'mon. I personally wouldn't be able to go on if the person I was with wasn't getting at least a little personal satisfaction out of it, even if I were wearing dirty white socks.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that is what married sex is like.

--- hurry up! I want to watch the 'general hospital' I tivo'd
No fucking way! I've been married for almost 38 years and it's NEVER boring for either of us...EVER! If you love each other and have a modicum of imagination along with a lack of inhibition, sex keeps getting better and better. Less skepticism, please.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I don't know if it was a size thing. The second video guy looked like he didn't even want to touch her.