When its to big for chick?

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Right on arliss......have never seen a dick as big as a baby head......My girth is 7.25 circumference and if my partner is not prepared by foreplay there may be a bit of tightness...but is she is wet and ready it's no problem in fact she really enjoys the girth filling her.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average circumference of a baby's head is 35 cm or 14 inches, although there are other factors involved in giving birth
the size of the biggest dick doesn't really compare does it.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There use to be a really cool video of Ramone from Bang Bros. back when he was King Chili (or whatever his name was before Bang Bros.). In the video I am talking about he was with some very everyday looking latin american woman. Didn't really speak english. They tried several times, but she was just in too much pain, so she ended up just using her hand. I don't have the video, but I am sure someone does!

There is also another one from the early days of Bang Bros where he is on a sofa with a really hot mexican girl. She freaks out when he pulls it out and then has to stop because it is too painful in the middle. Don't have that one either, but you can probably find it someone on xtube or something.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There use to be a really cool video of Ramone from Bang Bros. back when he was King Chili (or whatever his name was before Bang Bros.). In the video I am talking about he was with some very everyday looking latin american woman. Didn't really speak english. They tried several times, but she was just in too much pain, so she ended up just using her hand. I don't have the video, but I am sure someone does!

There is also another one from the early days of Bang Bros where he is on a sofa with a really hot mexican girl. She freaks out when he pulls it out and then has to stop because it is too painful in the middle. Don't have that one either, but you can probably find it someone on xtube or something.

ah yes...the good old King CHile days.
the second one you mentioned was hysterical...

i felt bad for the gal...she keeps going "No!" No! and that idiot cameraman from BangBros is saying "Despacio" (or whatevere the spanish word is for calmer, or slower/ gentler) and Ramon, just off the boat, is just pounding away and she says "Dude you can't pound it like that"

ouch.

kirstyinglis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dude chicks give birth--get a grip

Not that I've experienced giving birth, but I'd never compare it to taking a big cock! The latter, in the right circumstances, is extremely pleasurable; I've never heard anyone say anything remotely similar about the former lol

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My vagina wasnt too happy with the nurses and doctor checking to see how far i was dilated. It was getting sore and swollen. Cocks can be too big for comfort. I know im not the only one who is built small. Birth was impossible for me.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe well my sister is a member of the 'too posh to push' brigade and, whilst happily missing out on the terrors of labour, she didn't rate the c-section too highly either :eek:

too posh to push...i remember seeing that a few years a back in one of the british tabloids, so i began to use it to describe all my friends and friends wives having C-sections...and they all thought i was so clever. :biggrin1:

Little did they know i had stolen it from Fleet Street.

:wink:

and yes...it does appear very unpleasant...ouch.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey,
Doesnt anyone have links when its to big for the girl? Not they are in pain, but when its obvious that it was to much.

Thanks

Let me also add, if its too much obviously- its because it hurts. I've never sat on a big cock and not had it go in and not be in pain. Hello McFly!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me also add, if its too much obviously- its because it hurts. I've never sat on a big cock and not had it go in and not be in pain. Hello McFly!

McFly...hee hee.

I am George...George McFly...and i am your density...I mean, destiny.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the girl can't perform why would they put up the video as a failure?

good point...though i had a Shane Diesel a while back that was almost comical in its failings...he had this cute little strawberry blond girl, who grew up on a mustard farm if you can belive that, in Idaho, and it was her first ever video...

so first she flips out when she actually sees it for the first time, but he can't even get the head in without her squealing...they had to settle for just a hummer...but the first part of the video is actually very funny where she flips out at seeing it the first time...i posted it in my Shane Diesel thread and it is very funny and worth a view. (i only have the first part, where she freaks out and not the failure of penetration)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, stretch your eyelids to take a tennis ball and tell me if its too big to take it and you arent in pain. This isnt even funny. My small vagina doesnt take too kindly to it i'll tell ya that right there!

I like my eyelids the way they are :(

:wink: