When it's too much of a good thing

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, most of us in here are pretty happy that we've got something extra swaying between our legs (or that our partners do), but what things don't you like about being hung? Girls with small hands and long fingernails? Searching for a drugstore at 2 AM that isn't out of Magnum XL's? Toilets with their water levels set too high? Hearing "it's making my jaw hurt" for the thousandth time? Something else? Just what are your pet prodigious penis peeves?

And those with hung partners: please feel to add your own drawbacks to dealing with big dicks as well.

Thanks,
At.your.cervix

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My number one is peeve is trying to build up that rhythm towards cumming, and worrying about not going too deep and losing it. Then you see that look on her face, or feel her pulling away from you cause you are getting too deep, even though you are leaving the last inch or two out. It kills the moment, and the momentum towards cumming for me. With shallow women, I cant cum from sex. I never have the chance to get there, with her hands on my hips constantly, or her legs holding me out. I know why they do that, I dont blame them one bit. It just sucks when I cant cum, and neither can she because we are worrying more about the potential pain than the pleasure.

Also, it sucks when you cant have sex for a couple days because she is sore or has a small tear.

I wish quickies were possible, but even with loose and very wet women, it still takes some warming up to. I dream of skirt sex in semi public places when I can just slide it in.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My number one is peeve is trying to build up that rhythm towards cumming, and worrying about not going too deep and losing it. Then you see that look on her face, or feel her pulling away from you cause you are getting too deep, even though you are leaving the last inch or two out. It kills the moment, and the momentum towards cumming for me. With shallow women, I cant cum from sex. I never have the chance to get there, with her hands on my hips constantly, or her legs holding me out. I know why they do that, I dont blame them one bit. It just sucks when I cant cum, and neither can she because we are worrying more about the potential pain than the pleasure.

Also, it sucks when you cant have sex for a couple days because she is sore or has a small tear.

I wish quickies were possible, but even with loose and very wet women, it still takes some warming up to. I dream of skirt sex in semi public places when I can just slide it in.

/\/\/\/\This! It seems that no matter how much lube we use or foreplay we do, my gf always gets worn out. I'm not overly thick but at 6.25" at the base it seems my dick creates enough friction at the opening to wear her out.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Finding condoms that are comfortable has always been my #1 peeve. Thankfully we have They-Fit brand now.

Making her too sore and having to take it easy for a day or two.

No deepthroat.

Finding condoms that are comfortable has always been my #1 peeve. Thankfully we have They-Fit brand now.

No deepthroat.

These are also my three things... For me Making her sore and can't go to deep is the worst one!

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No Doggie, No anal, no deepthroat....not even half a deepthroat. In short.....or long, its pretty much just missionary with a girl or I tear them up.

You make being hung sound terrible lol... is there really only 1 sexual position attainable for a man with a penis of your size?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I go commando in 501's most of the time, one thing that I really hate is being at public urinals and having to unbutton most of the buttons before I can whip it out and piss. Mentally, I have this feeling that others must think I'm some kind of pervert that likes showing it off.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I think most of the difficulties my husband and I experience have been mentioned already, but I will add some comments.

Hearing "it's making my jaw hurt" for the thousandth time?

This really sucks. It sucks for me as well as for him. I'm pretty damned good at oral, if I do say so myself (and he says so too), but even I can't go for too long without my jaw getting sore.

That said, varying what I'm doing -- taking it out and licking on it even for just a few seconds, or sucking just on the head, or paying a bit of oral attention to the balls...it doesn't take long for my jaw to recover and then I can focus on his cock again. Good tip for anybody who just gives up when this happens.

Severely limited potential for satisfying oral sex.

When my husband (then husband-to-be) and I first met and were PM'ing on LPSG, I asked him if he'd ever had problems with a woman not being able to take him. By and large (no pun intended), he had not had problems with penetration. However, he made only a single comment about fellatio: "Oral sex has not been good."

That comment motivated me more than just about anything else could have, and I was determined to change his experience for the better. I have, but it has not been easy. I think you have to find a partner who really cares for you enough to go the extra mile and suck you with enthusiasm and precision. The precision was the biggest learning curve for me -- keeping my teeth off him was much, much more difficult than it had ever been with other guys.

This drives us crazy, too.

/\/\/\/\This! It seems that no matter how much lube we use or foreplay we do, my gf always gets worn out. I'm not overly thick but at 6.25" at the base it seems my dick creates enough friction at the opening to wear her out.

My husband is thickest at the base as well, and the entrance is where I get the most sore. Lube definitely helps, but like your gf, I still get worn out.

I do like the fact that on "pussy's day off" I can still stimulate him orally, or take him anally -- this is possible with a thick cock, even though the fear factor can be pretty significant at first. The key is to work in a little lube with one finger, then two, then three or more, gently massaging the anus while allowing it to relax and open. It can help if I massage my clit during this process as well. Then, make sure the anus itself is well-lubed, and also lube the cock before entering her gradually and slowly. If this is done correctly, the entry itself isn't that shocking, and movement is possible very soon thereafter. If it's done incorrectly, or too quickly, the entry feels like being ripped in half.

Again, I feel your pain. Literally.

Sometimes I wonder if my eyes have always been bigger than my vagina when it comes to wanting to be fucked by big cocks. But when I think about it, I don't think I could settle for less now that I know what it feels like. So I guess the associated difficulties just come with the territory; and when I get perspective about the whole thing, it's a small price to pay for the pleasure my husband's cock gives me.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband is thickest at the base as well, and the entrance is where I get the most sore. Lube definitely helps, but like your gf, I still get worn out.
We've found that shaving the hair on the shaft right down to the base helps reduce the abrasion. That and plenty of lube makes her more comfortable.

kawboy6969

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quercusone probably has it the worst. From looking at your vids of you having sex with girls, it looks like your very limited as far as getting it in there deep, or having the girl on top.

Consensualslave: thanks for all the input. I'm sure female pointers are very much appreciated amoung the lpsg community, I know i always value the input. I can def relate to some of the problems you described with my last long term girl.

As far as MY peeves go: Haven't head a teeth free blowjob in a long long time. And it sucks to know that she is trying and its hurting her jaw. :(
I also hate when i put it in too deep and it hurts the girl. Some girls just start pushing my hips away and don't even say anything. Its like "babe, tell me im goin to deep BEFORE you have to push me out" I hate to cause any unecassary pain.

But I have to say, the benefits def out weigh the peeves :)

kawboy6969

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, forgot to mention, If you're looking for some good head from a girl, try to date taller girls(like 5'10" plus). They tend to have larger mouths, more easily taking penis. The last good pain free bj i had was from a girl who was 5'10"

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
I've had some troubles with condoms so far. That's the worst drawback of a larger than average cock for me.

Beside that, only minor issues like limited oral (jaw hurts) and definitely needing to take it a bit more easy right after initial penetration. Both only with some women, some other are fine. However, I am by far not as big as some other people on this site.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<snip>That said, varying what I'm doing -- taking it out and licking on it even for just a few seconds, or sucking just on the head, or paying a bit of oral attention to the balls...it doesn't take long for my jaw to recover and then I can focus on his cock again. Good tip for anybody who just gives up when this happens.<snip>

That's a good tip for sucking anyone of any size.