when masturbating, how many minutes you take to ejaculate?

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
Depends on the mood, do I want to enjoy this or just relieve stress? I'd say less than a minute to whenever I feel like it. :p

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
eye eagle said:
when masturbating, how many minutes you take to ejaculate?:cool:

usually,

eye eagle, when you ask us a question like this, you should answer it for yourself too. :wink:

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Meh Depends....... If i gotta go to work.... or if my girlfriends in a huff and dont wanna do her thang:wink:
if i gotta go to work that'll be like 10-15 mins tops..if my gf's in a huff thats all im gonna get for a lil' bit so i'd say like an hour....Starting and stopping is OH SO GOOD...:biggrin1:

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it depends on my mood and on the time that i have: sometimes i jerk off about one or two minutes in front of the bathroom-sink before going to work in the morning, sometimes i enjoy it two or three hours till i cum, when i have the time. the orgasm after one minute is nice and helps me to wake up, the orgasm after several hours is amazing. so you can wonder which way i prefer...:cool:

inter

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
only a few times have I been in under 30seconds, but if horny enough I can crank it off in half a minute, but usually longer with the online stimulation I sometimes can take hours.
At 33 I still like to try the short time JO's just to see if there has been any changes going on. There doesn't seem to be.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I usually like to edge and hold off as long as possible...the orgasm is incredibly intense if I can hold off for a while. However, there are the times that a quickie is needed :smile:

Big_Jon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can cum wen ever i want wen have sex and i can cum from handjobs and shit but i find it very hard to cum from blowjobs this may be because i'm circumsised,

does any1 get the same

20/m/uk
dix_69@hotmail.co.uk straight

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No more than 2 minutes.

Since I began masturbating 10 years ago, I always felt it was a rush to the finish line. Recently, I've been trying to un-learn that habit, and treat it like a scenic walk; because if I can't last longer than 120 seconds it's going to prove very shameful if I ever have sex with a woman.