When mates find out you're hung

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get some really mixed reactions from mates - male and female, who find out/see I'm hung.

Most blokes are just vaguely impressed and every now and then make the odd joke. But some guys just go banannas and joke about it all the time - even like trying to offend me. Not gonna work - proud of my package.

And women, and some men, just seem to instantly think I'm all of a sudden screwable. Sometimes I don't mind that (selfishly) but other times, it's like - you weren't interested before so just back off.

And sadly never once have I had a mate go crazy and offer me his girlfriend to "pleasure" in front of him.

What sort of reactions do you get from your mates?

Reactions: The Little Boy

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get reactions when in the mens room at the urinals. I always enjoy the looks I get when standing there with it hanging out.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When mates find out you're hung
I get some really mixed reactions from mates - male and female, who find out/see I'm hung.

Most blokes are just vaguely impressed and every now and then make the odd joke. But some guys just go banannas and joke about it all the time - even like trying to offend me. Not gonna work - proud of my package.

I think from my experience
Many guys do auto suffer from Penis envy due to there mates dick being larger (noitcably larger)
Know that i suffered from that for many years until i realized/read that i was a little over average
Think also from a young age is when you personally determine just where your thoughts lie on this matter and you tend to carry it thru life
Some folk just dont read of there dick being OK..and will possibly carry for there entire life the thought that they are penile inadequate (some one will say THATS wrong-haha)
but my thoughts...no reading of surveys/stats'or whatever
enz

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When they first find out, they're disbelieving. Then when they see the goods for themselves, they're impressed. Then they joke, then they don't care. Unless they want to have sex with me.

SEANekkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On the opposite end. I'm only hung about 7.5 but pretty thick. But I get really jealous when I find out a buddy is hung huge. Just today I was at the gym and saw an acquaintance there that I hadn't seen in a long time and never nude. We ended up taking a shower at the same time and I couldn't help but notice that he's hung huge. He was obviously soft and yet he was easily longer and as thick as I am when I'm hard. He had to be at least 8 or 9 inches soft.
I get seriously envious when I see a guy I know like that. Man, what I'd give for that!

hungphat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends don't know how big I am. I have had weird reactions in the past so I keep that info to myself. I have had some friends make jokes at inappropriate times. Don't want that again. I have had some past girlfriends talk about it, but I can't really stop that.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i remember my best friend saw my cock and then he told his friends and soon they wanted to see me jackoff......i hope he was not charging. lol in the gym now my friends have seen me....but new guys come in and stare. i think the guys i know like my hairy body more. i always noticed that women watch other womens butts and men always look at other mens bulges.

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best mate has never seen my dick strangely enough nor I his but he's remarked in the past he's got a big one and the bulge in his jeans/shorts proves that right.
Another mate saw mine and I saw his which was average at best. Nothing was said. A few weeks later he said something along the lines of 'Like donkey dick here..' I liked that :biggrin1:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
ONLY the Britts do that Tardis..ha
yr folks standards have dropped from being an English Gentleman to a Perve<Man
enz

thats abit harsh, and the british stereotype is distorted anyway. but on topic, none really make any comments coz theyve never really seen me. the only reaction i did get was disbelief till they saw, then ridicule from jelousy

D_Caesar Titts

Experimental Member
Media
There is a guy at work who I think is fascinated with my size. Funny things he has only heard it from someone else, who who heard it from someone else.....

I've always thought he is dying for the day he can get a first hand look.

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
very few of my friends have ever seen mine. the 2 girls that have always get me off by constantly reminding me how proud i should be of my fat dong. when i was growing up, my best friend (who was black) was HUGE so i thought i was small until my friend told them how big i was, so then i they were all over me about wanting to prove it, but none of them were brave enough to compare so they could only imagine.

When i got older, i taught my cousin how to jack off and he HAD to show his friend how big a donkey dick I had. He wanted me to jack off with them to prove it. when i whipped out my dick, my cousins friend was astonished at how big i was and how big a load i blew all over the place!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I'm a nudist,so everyone of my camp friends make constant jokes about "Guido",Cigarbabes' pet name for it.Some of the women have made some very sexual comments.
I dated a women at work several years ago.she left shortly afterwards,but before she did,she told everyone. Some of the women still call me "Schlong" and the guys call me "Cockasaurus".I take it all in fun.
Seems like everyone has to give it a name .

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my experience their reactions have been far from uniform. I think the personality and interests of the individual will dictate the reaction. That said, I have had more than a few gals and guys come on to me after they found out about my size. Never has concerned me one way or the other, however.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've managed to avoid the whole reputation for being big since i left high school. After I'd slept with one of the girls in the gang, they promptly gave me the nickname "Bam!" and kept telling anyone who would listen. After a while I asked them to stop, and it's been pretty quiet since then.

Recently, though, I've started hanging out with a new group of people from time to time. We were out one night, having a few beers, when all of a sudden, the "nature boy" of the group started asking everybody how big they were. I always feel really embarrassed when those situations occur, and as it turned out, I was about 2" bigger than all of them. They all started joking and laughing about it, so I though "Here we go again".

And sure enough, we were having a small party not long ago, and one of the guys asked if he could watch me pee, because he wanted to see my cock. I said I couldn't go when someone was watching, and so he asked just to see it before I went. I was drunk and didn't think much of it. When I showed him he was really impressed. To me it just looked like "my cock". Isn't it weird how you don't really feel big? Anyway, he proceeded to show me his, which was average, I guess, and then he steppes out. And of course, as I'm standing there, peeing, I can hear the faint echo of him telling the whole party how big I am.

It looks like it's going to start all over again. When I was in high school it made me really embarrassed, but I didn't really care too much this time. It should be noted that the comments are more kind and supportive - "you should be proud, man!" - kind of thing.