When mates find out you're hung

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I'm black. Most of my friends are black. The ones that aren't normally expect me to just be big anyway, but none of my friends have ever seen it. They have seen me shop for magnums xl, and all that sort of crap, but nowaday that doesn't mean that much because everyone has gotten up on the whole Magnum thing even if they can't fit it, lol.

So, to answer the question...well, I can't. I dont expect it to be a big deal. I mean, I have this sneaky feeling that some of my friends might even be longer...I dont know about thicker, but maybe that too. I dont know. Just doesn't seem to be a big deal yet...

Plus, I've never messed with a female friend and stayed friends so that they would go spreading it. None of the girls I've fucked with are tattle-tells either. Haha.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where I work I wear a 'uniform' that does a great job of 'hiding' my bulge...

so no one really knows...

one saturday I was out running errands and decided to run by the office to grab some paperwork. I was wearing a pair of old 'errand jeans' that didn't do a lot to hide my size...nuts right, cock left'. So I am sitting in my tiny cubicle when a male coworker came around the corner (startling us both), we chatted and I noticed his eyes....kept...wandering...when I left I glanced down- you could CLEARLY see the long bulge running down my leg..(normal about about 7+ soft)

Monday at work I got a new found...respect? attention? curiousisty?

Interestingly enough, I had several offers to work out together...(yeah, you just want to see me naked lol) I work out at a gym diliberately NOT close to work (I teach college level and don't want the cross-over)

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a nudist,so everyone of my camp friends make constant jokes about "Guido",Cigarbabes' pet name for it.Some of the women have made some very sexual comments.
I dated a women at work several years ago.she left shortly afterwards,but before she did,she told everyone. Some of the women still call me "Schlong" and the guys call me "Cockasaurus".I take it all in fun.
Seems like everyone has to give it a name .

Well, I'm not a nudist...but I hear and get my share of jokes & comments about having large gentials from females & males alike who have seen me nude.
Sometimes I don't know weather to laugh with them, be embarassed, mad, glad and proud say thank U very much or what?
In some situations it's very embarassing to me and draws attention to me as just a big dick and piece of meat used for sexual entertainment.
Many feel beause U happen to be well hung expectations and demands are put on U as some super stud and breeder...
Sometimes it's hurtful when U get rejected for having larger than average sized gentials <what ever that means...guess over 8" soft or hard>
Then you get some of those haters who may be straight out jealous of you being well hung and talk about U.:frown1:
So WTF do you do or how to react.
It really takes balls to deal with it all... sorta speak with puns intended.
But life is what it is..we got what we get...