When measuring flaccid size, how flaccid is flaccid?

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've heard or read about it before - flaccid size and erect size. It's easy enough to guess what erect size is referring to but when it comes to flaccid size, how flaccid should the penis be when measuring flaccid size? Should it be what I call the everyday flaccid penis, which is when the penis is relaxed and you are completely unaroused, but not necessarily as small as your penis can get? Or should the be the very smallest your penis gets when, for example, it's really cold?

D

deleted716371

Why not take a number of measurements when your cock is normally flacid and then use the the average out of them?

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not take a number of measurements when your cock is normally flacid and then use the the average out of them?

So, in your opinion, my perception of a relaxed and completely unaroused penis (though not necessarily as small as it can go) as flaccid is sensible then?

Some people have told me that in that state my penis isn't completely flaccid although I would argue it is. If I was getting a semi I would know, wouldn't I? I think every man knows when his penis is now soft, semi or hard. There's just that feeling in the penis.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree that it's a good question. I would think specifying an average or, better yet, a range would be about the best one could do. There are probably some guys whose flaccid size doesn't vary much but I think most of us do see considerable variability. I can shrivel up to such a small length (3") that my circumcised penis looks like it has foreskin or hang loose at nearly 80% of my erect length, and all without any stimulation or arousal. That's certainly the case in all of the attached photos:

Attachments

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would go with the average of how it hangs during the day possibly with a comment on about as small is it gets aside from super cold temps. As an example, i usually hang 3-4 flaccid.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i agree that it's a good question. I would think specifying an average or, better yet, a range would be about the best one could do. There are probably some guys whose flaccid size doesn't vary much but i think most of us do see considerable variability. I can shrivel up to such a small length (3") that my circumcised penis looks like it has foreskin or hang loose at nearly 80% of my erect length, and all without any stimulation or arousal. That's certainly the case in all of the attached photos:

great flaccid dick variation from 3 inches to 6
i guess complete rigid 8 inches.?

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media
from no dick near or 1 inch to 3+ full erect 5+
been times at work that have to pee and need to tug on penis just to make sure its there lol worked at a stressful call center stress can cause a little wee wee too

Last edited:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are any of you unable to measure your cock when it stays flaccid? When a tape measure or ruler gets near my dick he has already begun to grow. I've tried many times threw the years to get an accurate measure, but he never fails to not let me.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i kinda agree with the previous poster who suggested a freezing pool and then a measure. least then we'd all be at the same starting gate... may not be flattering though...