When people are banned..... ?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me who notices when someone is banned 2 or three people allways vanish into thin air also? Just food for thought. Wont name any names. I think it says something about a persons mental state in playing different roles.:cool:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me who notices when someone is banned 2 or three people allways vanish into thin air also? Just food for thought. Wont name any names. I think it says something about a persons mental state in playing different roles.:cool:

*whistles innocently*

Huh?

What?

I don't know WHAT you're talking about!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jbt you are fine who you are. You have no need to be anyone else:cool: I didnt mean current members. How many people were Stronzo and Splaydle alone. Enough to start a hockey team

But... but... jeff said i could be santa clause and could own penguins as pets... *cries*

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But... but... jeff said i could be santa clause and could own penguins as pets... *cries*

Oh come now little elf, Santa has his mojo back, come and sit on Santa's knee. Tell me what you would really like to wake up to on Christmas morning.

Santa has a big sack, and a massive surprise for you, to get rid of all those tears.

Actually, I think you might make someone quite a nice pet someday.:wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media

Seems like a good enough reason to quit posting responses/questions to people you haven't cammed with.:cool:

And me with no cam, and behind industrial firewall for which I have forgotten too much on HOWTO: jigger to enable h.323. Fuck almost not worth the trouble. Oh, well... Regardless JA is a source, even if he could be JBT.:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like a good enough reason to quit posting responses/questions to people you haven't cammed with.:cool:

And me with no cam, and behind industrial firewall for which I have forgotten too much on HOWTO: jigger to enable h.323. Fuck almost not worth the trouble. Oh, well... Regardless JA is a source, even if he could be JBT.:wink:
I dont have a cam. I have never cammed with any one. I dont send pics. My pics are in my gallery I just asked a question. Thats all. Not calling anybody fakes or anything like that. No harm intended...........:cool: I think i sent pics one time to someone on here. I consider him a great guy So thats why i did it...........:smile:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I've been known to get disgusted and jet for a while when bannings happen. It isn't out of loyalty, it's the mudslinging and namecalling that goes along with it. I wait until it subsides and return, by then about 5 people remember me.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been known to get disgusted and jet for a while when bannings happen. It isn't out of loyalty, it's the mudslinging and namecalling that goes along with it. I wait until it subsides and return, by then about 5 people remember me.[/quote Your full of shit! Everybody remembers you. When you are gone you are missed.........:smile:

I've been known to get disgusted and jet for a while when bannings happen. It isn't out of loyalty, it's the mudslinging and namecalling that goes along with it. I wait until it subsides and return, by then about 5 people remember me.

Hope all's well J.

:cool: :tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I always remember you. And I miss your avatars.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo is like the party guests that won't leave when the hosts are clearly ready for bed, jammies and all.

I would think that at least one of his personas could actually READ the TOS.

I'll help you. (Surely you haven't left yet.)

TOS said:
Accounts- Members here are discouraged from having multiple accounts. We realize that sometimes several members of a family will use the same computer and we encourage that. However, if a member sets up multiple accounts to post from for the purpose of disrupting the board, that will be considered trolling.

Some have multiple accounts for practical reasons. Some, just want to be ants at the picnic.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As usual, Stronzo can't see past his own psychotic ego.

Here is an example that will surpise no one:

Wonderboy has had more than one ID. He has changed his ID a few times because of his beefs with his ex-GF(s). We all knew this and there was no problem as he was not using his IDs to post on the board as different people. In fact, on most occassions, he announced what hi snew ID was so that we would all know it was him..

When he mistakenly used one of his former IDs, he was reported and the Mods reminded him that he could not use more than one (even to hide from a GF) as it is against the ToS.

And he called me "exlax"--cute.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Oh come now little elf, Santa has his mojo back, come and sit on Santa's knee. Tell me what you would really like to wake up to on Christmas morning.

Santa has a big sack, and a massive surprise for you, to get rid of all those tears.

Actually, I think you might make someone quite a nice pet someday.:wink:

U gwine leef mah buoy alone.:mad: