When People Ask You Your Shoe Size...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by tommy_agnus, Jan 10, 2005.

1. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

I wear moderately large shoes (Size 13 US) but my penis is only of average proportions (6"x5"). This really isn't meant ot be another shoe size/penis size correlation debate, there's already another one of those here anyway. People ask me my shoe size occasionally and I'd like to know why. Have any of you ever done it? Have you been asked?

2. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: There is no correlation between shoe size and penis size. When do they ask? Were you in a shoe shop? :p

3. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course there is no correlation, but people seem to pretend there is, perhaps sometimes to use shoe size as a polite way of approaching the other size topic. I get asked my shoe size a lot, but it's because I have big feet, and people are sometimes surprised or intrigued by that. But there is one interesting story:

A while back, I was in a Redwing boot store looking at some merchandise on clearance. The shopkeeper had suggested that I might fit a certain pair of clearance boots, but they were too small. "No," I said after putting the boots away, "I think I really do need the 15." Another customer, standing next to me, overheard a bit and said something like "How big are your feet? 15!!?" "Yea, I usually fit a 15 or so." "Woa!," he said, and then, leaning close to me, continued: "How big is your dick?" I just similed. Later, I saw him in the parking lot with what appeared to be his wife and kids, although I have learned that means little.

4. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

Yeah, I totally get that there's "no corellation"--that's really a simplification; it's no significant corellation. Actually, it just happens in random situations. At school, with relatives, social situations sort of.

One time actually a girl said something like, "You have big feet." And then (presumably) realized the sexual implication and said "I'm not like that." It is possible that she really believed in the myth and wanted to know how big my penis is and was just backtracking although I kind of doubt it. I don't know though, I think it's kind of weird, or at least annoying. I suppose it's possible that I might benefit in the future from the myth, but I've never tried to take advantage of it thus far.

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

No there is no correlation between shoe size and penis size. I know both of my sons have very big feet and people assume all the time that the old saying is true. The fact of the matter is that I have a larger penis than either of them and I have a smaller shoe size. My youngest son wears a 15 EEE and always said that he took after his Mother and that my oldest(he wears a 14W) took after me. I wear a 10.5-11(US) shoe and hang 8X6 flaccid and 11.5X9 when erect.

When people comment about our shoe sizes I just tell them that looks can be deceiving.

6. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I think someone who didn't know me asking my shoe size would just be asking my shoe size. Amongst friends (usually female) its "you know about [me] his big...then someone else will come in and say feet, or tongue or hands etc. I also thought my feet weren't much bigger than my friends' but they admitted they are, that's because of my perspective, looking down...

Oh but some girls I know were trying to find out my dick size from the gasps once I told them my shoe size (10/11 US). I just smiled then, I smile at most things actually lol.

And I do always tell them its not true, at least its not supposed to be, but it is in my case :D I usually say that in the middle of 'you know what they say about men with big feet..' and then the answer changes to 'they wear big shoes'...

7. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

In my experience if someone asks my shoe size they don't really care if its big or small, they jsut want a trigger to ask how big I am lol :rolleyes:

I wear what would be a size 15 in US numbers btw :)

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

People do make lots of assumptions based on shoe size... I remember being in a class a couple of months ago, and some girls were making comments on a boy's penis, they said itwas small ,and asked him how big his shoe size was, it was about size 6 (which is small here in th UK) and then asked me, I wear size 11 shoes, which brought a collective appreciative "ooooh"...

Which was nice :p

9. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

What is average in terms of shoe size anyway? I know 13 is large, but I don't think it's really huge.

10. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Average is about 9 I should think :)

11. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

It's actually quite humorous. I tried to find a site that said what the average shoe size was and ecountered a number of sites with people bragging about how big their feet are, greatly resembling the who penis-size thing. I even found one that said 13 was average and everything in the single-digits was "ridiculously small." LOL! Still searching for that average--reminds me of other searches I've done.

12. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

Ok, lots of websites say the average is 10 (US). I could actually believe that. Anecdotally, I am size 13 but I know of a few people who are in the same range as I. I also know of more people who are smaller, but in general that 10 size sounds about right to me. Plus they say sizes are getting larger. I know I have bigger feet than anyone else in my family (again, purely anecdotal).

13. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    Avg. shoe size in the USA is 10.5. I wear a size 17 US. Size 50 in Italy I think. I get asked what shoe size I wear all the time. This is usually followed by gasps or other gesticulations indicating astonishment or surprise. Often the next follow-up question is "do you play basketball?", or "where do you get your shoes?" But often, particularly if the knowledge-seeker is young and female, I will get something like... an arched-eye brow, or a knowing look, or perhaps this very common follow-up: "so.... is it true what they say about guys with big feet?" I get this all the time. Still trying to work out an appropriate response.

14. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get asked that too. My answer is "Sure is! They wear really big boots!"

Except for once, when a friend of mine standing next to me beat me to the answer, and exclaimed "Have you seen his dick!"

15. Imported

Gold Member

dsimmons01: I wear a 12 (us) and had a woman i didnt know randomly ask me what size they were. It was a really weird way she went about asking, but i dont know if thats where she was going or not.

16. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I think people try to make a correlation between shoe size and penis size even though there is none.

In college I actually had a reverse situation. Instead of a girl assuming I had a large penis because of my shoe size, she actually assumed I had a large shoe size because of my penis size (Weird considering my shoes are visible while my penis isn't).

I had "hooked-up" with her best friend and so this girl always talked about how "big" I was. One night at a party she looked at my shoes and said, "You have big feet." I replied that I don't...that I only wear a size 11, sometimes smaller. She argued and said, "No, you're feet are way bigger than that."

I found it quite humerous that she wanted to believe so badly in her myth that she would decieve herself about my shoe size just to validate her incorrect theory.
    Or maybe she did indeed want to find a polite segway into penis talk. Who knows?

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Did the segue work, cutie? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted