When performing Kegels

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Firstly I would like to say that I think every man should do kegels, I have started doing them naturally just whenever, and the results are great.

Anyway my question is, when you perform them is there a direct correlation between your asshole and the kegels? When I perform them there most certainly is, in that my asshole will 'clench up' during the rep. I know I am using the right muscle as it is the same action I use when stopping urine, and my penis slightly 'bobs' up when I do them. So, is this the same with others?

2. PLANK

PLANK New Member

I have had the same sensation when doing Kegels. I haven't been doing them long or faithfully, but after learning how to isolate the correct muscle, I still feel a "clenching" back there. Just wish I could remember to do the exercises more

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes, 7x5.5, kegels cause the asshole to tighten up, also. When you squeeze to stop the piss stream from flowing, it also blocks the opening of the rectum. When you get a lot older you'll be so glad you began kegels at an early age. Keep doing them for long distance shooting even after 65 and 70.

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yeah, you're flexing your pubococcygeal (PC) muscle and it's almost necessary that your asshole tightens along with your, for lack of more sound terminology, "dick root." They are connected. I suppose some members' PC muscles must be fairly "defined" with the Kegel in the same way that some guys can flex each pectoral separately or if someone can flex their buttocks with precision.

More practice, more isolation, better distance...

5. intheloop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, same reaction here! :D

6. Spork

Spork New Member

They're connected, but I can definitely flex one more than the other...more "forward" than "backward", as it were.

7. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Spork,

I guess I kinda get just the regular ass twitch and dick bounce. It's been enough though.

blackwood

8. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I agree that its a great exercise and should be done by all guys, including old, young, good erections or poor. It only makes it better. On some sites Kegels are refered to as "Tightening the anus", so yes...it happens and is supposed to.

Draft saved Draft deleted